• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC CC to Cash at 0 charges {Edit: For sole proprietorship account holders}

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
How can we close this card and get money back
I discussed about getting money back to my source but he said we have to spend the money and then request customer care to close this card. Money can't be sent back to source
He was even saying we've to visit branch to close this card. Dunno whether its legit or not.

BlueFlash

TF Premier
This card is ideally meant for current account holders and meant for business POS transactions, hence the name "Vyapar", refer it's TnCs too. This will definitely get tracked in ITR via AIS (26AS doesn't track these generally, but AIS tracks nearly everything). Dunno why dumb people jump to take such risks for mere 1-2% (that too with a cap of 1K or so). And then the same folks will create threads that they have got IT notice for huge transactions and all. Also, cash transactions are more vulnerable to IT reporting than digital ones. Also, who uses this much cash in this damn age of CCs and UPI.
My personal suggestion, especially to the salaried professionals, would be to stay away from such cheap tactics -_-