• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc classic account offer

ramandeep

TF Premier
I got mail regarding free upgrade to classic account, so i clicked on the link and confirmed regarding the same through eva. But still account is standard and haven't been upgraded to classic. How much time does it takes to upgrade?

I got mail regarding free upgrade to classic account, so i clicked on the link and confirmed regarding the same through eva. But still account is standard and haven't been upgraded to classic. How much time does it takes to upgrade?
Hope u took ss of the offer
If so write to cc email they confirm you timeline or convert and confirm

Eva has problems. I had manually tried a couple of times to upgrade to Classic Banking through Eva; it generated ref number and all ... but the account was never upgraded
So you are saying, i should go to branch for upgrade? Last time i tried they were asking to open two more account for relatives and then they will upgrade it.

So you are saying, i should go to branch for upgrade? Last time i tried they were asking to open two more account for relatives and then they will upgrade it.
Try this...
Drop an email to grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com and quote the upgrade email to Classic which you received. Tell them tht despite trying to upgrade through Eva, your account has not been upgraded. They might upgrade your account (less chances) or frwd your concern to your Branch. You will receive a call from your BM. Tell him you want to upgrade and DON'T close the EMAIL Complaint until the BM upgrades your account. This way you can avoid opening other accounts which the BM wants to to fulfill his Branch Targets and since there is complaint generated (CRM Case when email GR) it will keep getting escalated internally until your problem is resolved).

Try this...
Drop an email to grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com and quote the upgrade email to Classic which you received. Tell them tht despite trying to upgrade through Eva, your account has not been upgraded. They might upgrade your account (less chances) or frwd your concern to your Branch. You will receive a call from your BM. Tell him you want to upgrade and DON'T close the EMAIL Complaint until the BM upgrades your account. This way you can avoid opening other accounts which the BM wants to to fulfill his Branch Targets and since there is complaint generated (CRM Case when email GR) it will keep getting escalated internally until your problem is resolved).
Is this grievance.redressal@hdfcbank.com genuine id? I don't see it on hdfc website

Back