• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC classic banking help

Harrypotter

TF Premier
I have recently downgraded from HDFC classic program now after putting the sufficient funds I asked the bm to upgrade back to classic he is saying I need to maintain the funds for the next 3 months then only he can able to initiate classic status.

Is this correct or he is just doing for his target.

I think he is correct. Last time when I maintained sufficient balance for 3 months only I got offer for classic upgrade.

I have recently downgraded from HDFC classic program now after putting the sufficient funds I asked the bm to upgrade back to classic he is saying I need to maintain the funds for the next 3 months then only he can able to initiate classic status.

Oh, I don't maintain funds yet I am not downgraded from Classic banking. Wonder why?

What is the advantage of classic banking except debit card without annual fee
U will be assigned a Relationship Manager
A new Classic logo
Some demat and locker offers that's it
except these, U may not get anything special

The SavingsMax and Classic banking are almost similar

One feature of Classic banking is NIL charges for the non-maintenance of minimum balance as per the account variant (As per what is mentioned on their website)

If this is true, can I just have Rs 0 in the SavingsMax account till they downgrade it to Standard banking?

One feature of Classic banking is NIL charges for the non-maintenance of minimum balance as per the account variant (As per what is mentioned on their website)

If this is true, can I just have Rs 0 in the SavingsMax account till they downgrade it to Standard banking?
Yes u can

Try shifting ur account back to Gringotts Wizarding Bank, they will value u more.. the staff is a little rude but you’ll be happier than HDFC..
Angry Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry GIF by Xbox

The BM/RM can upgrade the account instantly if they want to and hold that stature as long as they want.

About the 3 month thing, HDFC itself will automatically upgrade your account without your BM/RM intervention. So. in your case, your BM has just laid out the general rule of HDFC and not giving you any form of preference.

Generally, if the BM/RM thinks that you can be a potential asset for the branch in the long run then they can give out things like account upgrade or cc.

The BM/RM can upgrade the account instantly if they want to and hold that stature as long as they want.

About the 3 month thing, HDFC itself will automatically upgrade your account without your BM/RM intervention. So. in your case, your BM has just laid out the general rule of HDFC and not giving you any form of preference.

Generally, if the BM/RM thinks that you can be a potential asset for the branch in the long run then they can give out things like account upgrade or cc.
Right. HDFC Bank employee sent upgrade request for my account within 1 day of keeping sufficient amount and the request was approved by HDFC after 1 day.

i was in preferred and got charged 850 for debit card. When i complained about it they reversed the fees and downgraded the account to normal now. not even classic.

I have had about 6L in my savings max account which currently is 5L and still in standard banking. Can I get classic or preferred? Do I need to speak to someone? Since there's no RM assigned to me.

Back