• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit Limit enhancement offer

I also got the limit enhancement approved for my card, they‘re offering me millenia cc. Any suggestions? I wanted DCB/Infinia but I don’t think they will offer it within this limit. Please suggest should I fight for LTF millenia, or ask for a different variant (please suggest variant as well). Thank you.
Ask for Diners Millenia and fight for LTF

I have 15 months old MoneyBack+ and I am preferred customer (it doesn't matter ik) but they mention "Premium Cards" within their brochure for preferred so I think it should a bit matters.

I never got LE in this past 15 months, tried not spending anything for 6 months, and that too didn't trigger LE.

I filled the upgrade form and ticked Millennia along with LE and sent it to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. They took the request in first go and didn't ask to send documents offline.

Almost 7 days later, they told they can increase only by 60,000 making the overall limit to 1L as it is 40,000 currently. However, today I can see the 1L is reflected but no Millennia upgrade is shown within cards.

My highest limit is 4.2L reported on CIBIL, also hold 2.3L Amex MRCC with same payslip.

HDFC is just being egoistic I guess.

I have 15 months old MoneyBack+ and I am preferred customer (it doesn't matter ik) but they mention "Premium Cards" within their brochure for preferred so I think it should a bit matters.

I never got LE in this past 15 months, tried not spending anything for 6 months, and that too didn't trigger LE.

I filled the upgrade form and ticked Millennia along with LE and sent it to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. They took the request in first go and didn't ask to send documents offline.

Almost 7 days later, they told they can increase only by 60,000 making the overall limit to 1L as it is 40,000 currently. However, today I can see the 1L is reflected but no Millennia upgrade is shown within cards.

My highest limit is 4.2L reported on CIBIL, also hold 2.3L Amex MRCC with same payslip.

Yeah. May be they will send millenia and then you will link it on your own.
And then your mb+ will vanish.

Happened with my Diners Friend

I also got the limit enhancement approved for my card, they‘re offering me millenia cc. Any suggestions? I wanted DCB/Infinia but I don’t think they will offer it within this limit. Please suggest should I fight for LTF millenia, or ask for a different variant (please suggest variant as well). Thank you.
based on ur limit yes millennia is best cc

now with the limit raise a request to upgrade to millennia

Back