• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC credit Limit enhancement offer

I hv a business moneyback with 1.4L limit unable to upgrade or get LE i want a better card international lounge access mine is LTF any tricks or tips how to get DCP or Another for international lounge access

more lounges. and some lounges specially accept diners card.
right now i have mc variant as ltf, is there any way i could get it replaced to dcm ltf? Planning to try flights recently (yep, drove literally everywhere) and wanted to know more about lounge access. Also on smart buy i saw dc smartbuy flights were bit cheaper than regular smart buy selection, does dc smart buy offer cheaper flight? (Sorry for bombarding all questions)

Last edited:
right now i have mc variant as ltf, is there any way i could get it replaced to dcb ltf? Planning to try flights recently (yep, drove literally everywhere) and wanted to know more about lounge access. Also on smart buy i saw dcb flights were bit cheaper than regualar smart buy selection, does dcb smartbuy offer cheaper flight? (Sorry for bombarding all questions)
DCM or DCB?

I
You can easily ask them for network change. Just call the customer care and ask for diners replacement. It'll remain LTF only. And if they don't accept then write mail to grievance redressal team.
I'm asking them for an upgrade for my moneyback+ to regalia (have DCP 4.4L, and money-back is 40k😪 )

Any tips on how to convince them for regalia ltf?

Back