• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Debit card temporarily blocked - Need help to unlock.

Ragul

TF Select
Hello everyone,
I have tried to pay credit card payment via Paytm and it got declined due to suspicious activity and I got a transaction monitoring call, I missed to pick it. Later few mins I got an SMS stating that -for security reason card is temporarily blocked. does anyone faced this kind of issue? do we have any mail id to escalate to concern team to unblock my HDFC platinum DC?

Thanks

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hello everyone,
I have tried to pay credit card payment via Paytm and it got declined due to suspicious activity and I got a transaction monitoring call, I missed to pick it. Later few mins I got an SMS stating that -for security reason card is temporarily blocked. does anyone faced this kind of issue? do we have any mail id to escalate to concern team to unblock my HDFC platinum DC?

Thanks
Just simply call hdfc bank cc and tell them that transaction done by you
Your dc will unblock in 5 minutes

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

Thanks
even my cc bill payment of 20k was declined on paytm yesterday (20k on Mobikwik wasn't declined)

But I picked up the automated call and was able to pay via Paytm after 2 mins

Hello everyone,

Thanks
Call customer care and tell them that you have done the transaction. She/he will ask some questions and after the verification, customer care executive will raise a request to unblock the card... After some minutes or hours you will receive a call to verify the same. Attend the call, again your details will be verified and card will be unblocked quickly

I think normal customer care team do not have the option to unblock it

ARCHISMAN_DAS

TF Select
Call customer care and tell them that you have done the transaction. She/he will ask some questions and after the verification, customer care executive will raise a request to unblock the card... After some minutes or hours you will receive a call to verify the same. Attend the call, again your details will be verified and card will be unblocked quickly

I think normal customer care team do not have the option to unblock it
Customer executive Said I've to visit the branch to unblock my Card there's no option for there side.