• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Diners Club Black- Life Time Free

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied to DCB LTF under the premier campus program.

Received this msg "Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.************ is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon."

Any idea, what happens next? and how long does it take to get the card approved after this message? And how long is the dispatch time?

AJ331

TF Select

Received this msg "Your HDFC Bank Credit Card Application No.************ is approved in principle subject to Internal Checks. We will update you soon."

Any idea, what happens next? and how long does it take to get the card approved after this message? And how long is the dispatch time?
you will get the card in about a week

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Shot in the dark but Approved in principle is approval basis cibil but subject to internal policies (risk assessment division)

So they will take a while - around a week - and your status may change to approve or decline depending on what the risk team decides.

Afaik it's not the same as approved and there are still chances of not getting the card.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Shot in the dark but Approved in principle is approval basis cibil but subject to internal policies (risk assessment division)

So they will take a while - around a week - and your status may change to approve or decline depending on what the risk team decides.

Afaik it's not the same as approved and there are still chances of not getting the card.
Thank you for the info. I hope it gets approved.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Was there are change from the initial post you had put up on 21st Oct till now. There also you had mentioned as approved? Asked because usually status keeps changing in HDFC. Also did they do a physical aadhar based kyc for you?

Thanks
So basically that approval was in principal. There is a difference in actual approval. No there was no KYC as I already have a account with HDFC

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I too did this very recently. There will not be more communication but they will mail the card in under a week.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I know people who have got it at even 1.1-1.25Lpa salary.

It depends on company you're working for your alma mater and the person who is helping you. Push for it a bit they will listen eventually.

Proffesor

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I know people who have got it at even 1.1-1.25Lpa salary.

It depends on company you're working for your alma mater and the person who is helping you. Push for it a bit they will listen eventually.
I was getting offered DCB club prevelige not black because of my salary below 1.75 do I need to take club prevelige and upgrade to black or try applying for black and get rejected and again wait for 6 months to apply again?? please suggest.

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was getting offered DCB club prevelige not black because of my salary below 1.75 do I need to take club prevelige and upgrade to black or try applying for black and get rejected and again wait for 6 months to apply again?? please suggest.

My $0.02 : If I were in your position, I would take Privilege, and build a case to upgrade to Black.