• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB HDFC Diners Club Black Metal Credit Card

On T&C page for welcome benefits and milestones for DCB Metal, the following has been mentioned. So I am optimistic that government transactions should be counted towards milestones as they have in DCB Plastic. Otherwise, it is a garbage offer for me.

View attachment 36198
Hi, were you able to figure out/ confirm if government transactions like adavnce tax/gst is considered towards annual spend (for fee waiver) and quarter spend (milestone benefits)?

Hi, were you able to figure out/ confirm if government transactions like adavnce tax/gst is considered towards annual spend (for fee waiver) and quarter spend (milestone benefits)?
It is considered for quarter spends for milestone benefits. I believe it should be counted towards annual spend by the same logic. P.S. use the card for Advance Tax but not for GST, GST is considered a business expenses and your card could be cancelled.

It is considered for quarter spends for milestone benefits. I believe it should be counted towards annual spend by the same logic. P.S. use the card for Advance Tax but not for GST, GST is considered a business expenses and your card could be cancelled.
Thank you very much. Had not considered the last part at all as I am new to credit cards

Back