• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation HDFC Gyftr Devaluation - Monthly limit reduced on a lot of vouchers

Whoa, that's too bad. Specially for infinia users😭. I hope it's temporary.

They should fix the people exploiting it using multiple accounts first🙄. And maybe reduce, that 15k limit, if it is too much.

Now with 10k on Amazon, ASV and Flipkart, we can get only 4k bonus points 🤦‍♂️.

So HDFC Gyftr (Instant vouchers) sneakily reduced the monthly limits overnight.

Amazon Pay reduced to 10k from 20k. Amazon shopping voucher reduced to 10k from 25k. More vouchers monthly limit reduced.
Probably because of Amazon sale. It should go back to normal next month. It has happened in the past as well when it was reduced due to sale.

That's the remaining limit specific to you. I'm pretty sure you've already purchased 10k already for this month. This is the remaining 10k that you're allowed to purchase
I'm not logged in, this is from a different browser and in incognito mode. Infinia user hu bhai, itna chutiya bhi mat samajh lol
Maybe they've reduced the limit temporarily because of sale. Let's wait and watch.

I'm not logged in, this is from a different browser and in incognito mode. Infinia user hu bhai, itna chutiya bhi mat samajh lol
Maybe they've reduced the limit temporarily because of sale. Let's wait and watch.
👍. There was a discussion on this yesterday when that was the case.

My bad, sorry bro

Last edited:
Massive HDFC Gyftr devaluation

Amazon Pay dropped from 20k to 3k/month
ASV dropped from 25k to 8k/month

homer simpson simpsons GIF

Is there a possibility that these per day limit for Giftr and denomination are different for different card types ?
But overall earlier hdfc used to reduce point values, this time making it difficult to chase the 5x, 10x game

I am only able to see vouchers of Rs. 250 denomination which are not worth it now as (for DCB) they have only 3% effective discount as compared to >6% for larger denominations.
:person-facepalming:

Attachments

• 1722574566703.webp
    1722574566703.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 16
Back