• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Stay 3 Pay 2 is a Joke.

HDFC offers a "2+1 Complimentary Night" promotion at participating hotels. However, after checking a few properties, I found that the total cost under this offer is almost the same as booking three nights directly through sites like MMT or Yatra. I've attached a screenshot of Welcomhotel at Port Blair. I'm going to Andaman and booked three nights through MMT, as it was cheaper than the 2+1 offer from Infinia.

I checked with their team, and they said they noted my feedback. It feels like a joke to me.

Attachments

• 1.webp
    1.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    67 KB · Views: 78
HDFC offers a "2+1 Complimentary Night" promotion at participating hotels. However, after checking a few properties, I found that the total cost under this offer is almost the same as booking three nights directly through sites like MMT or Yatra. I've attached a screenshot of Welcomhotel at Port Blair. I'm going to Andaman and booked three nights through MMT, as it was cheaper than the 2+1 offer from Infinia.

I checked with their team, and they said they noted my feedback. It feels like a joke to me.
Usually there will be a difference of some around 20% in usual, but hotels operate at Dynamic pricing. Sometimes happens. Yes checking before booking is a good thing and book it on better rates.

Anyways as you mentioned you’ve approached them, let’s see what will they come up with. Anyways have a nice stay and enjoy your trip. Just let us know if you get any reply from them, and post your stay review in Hotels Review section, we would love to see your experience.

Enjoy the Trip.. No one gives free from their pocket unless they have a major revenue from you.(from business point of view). HDFC Infinia is good only for 5X, 10X rewards and some products like Tanshiq & Apple and in ITC monthly 1 Buffet in ITC. Other than that it has no value.

Enjoy the Trip.. No one gives free from their pocket unless they have a major revenue from you.(from business point of view). HDFC Infinia is good only for 5X, 10X rewards and some products like Tanshiq & Apple and in ITC monthly 1 Buffet in ITC. Other than that it has no value.
Yes, HDFC best for SmartBuy + Add Unlimited Lounges to Primary and Add On card holders.

And most importantly exclusivity and many recognises it immediately (we can’t determine value for this).

Gyftr / Smartybuy and unlimited lounge access are the main benefits.

Recently, they sent an email to almost all Infinia cardholders, stating that they offer cut-throat offers like 2+1 stay and 1+1 buffet offers, so we;re advised to spend ~1.5 lac per month.

My annual spend on the Infinia card is over ₹20 lakh.

Usually there will be a difference of some around 20% in usual, but hotels operate at Dynamic pricing. Sometimes happens. Yes checking before booking is a good thing and book it on better rates.

Anyways as you mentioned you’ve approached them, let’s see what will they come up with. Anyways have a nice stay and enjoy your trip. Just let us know if you get any reply from them, and post your stay review in Hotels Review section, we would love to see your experience.
It was just verbal, I haven't written any email to them.

yes. its a scam. i faced the same thing and just booked the normal route. they clearly markup rates when going via this route. its like giving rack rates when normally rooms are rarely sold on rack rates.

sorry to hear this and feel bad for you

Yay to HDFC though living upto its name as a distant second to aakchiiis bank in terms of shitiness

You should tell them to offer 1/3 less rate . We should not delay hotel booking .

...I found that the total cost under this offer is almost the same as booking....
Do you really think anyone can win against Corporate?
Offers are molded in such manner... Everywhere

Back