• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia [HDFC INFINIA] Shattered Dreams of Obtaining it!

You need to apply for HDFC Biz Black on the basis of your ITR and also 5.5 lakh fixed deposit if required

You need to apply for HDFC Biz Black on the basis of your ITR and also 5.5 lakh fixed deposit if required
They said salary wale ko nahi dega. Only gst pe. Else if u lien ur FD. That money won’t be of any use. No point. U close the FD. Card closes.

Tell them you have to pay Income Tax more than 6 lakhs per year
i did. they had so many different requirements as if they do not want me to own the card... for biz black they asked me to spend atleast 3-4L per month... I am going to talk to the newly assigned RM about the same tomorrow...

ho

what is the amount of GST you should be paying? i was asked to show GST Payments of about 13.5L per month...
13.5 lakhs a month ka gst payment hoga to Woi card se pura payment kar kar ke vasool ho jayega 😂😂
Will ask the bm tmw.
Rm can’t do shit in this. Reach out directly to the jugaadu bm.

I have been fighting for HDFC Infinia and finally today got verdict that I cannot get Infinia unless I close all my co-branded cards, Practically not possible as I use my Tata Neu Infinity card everyday !

Summarized Journey with HDFC​

2012:

• Opened a salary account with HDFC, received a free lifetime Platinum VISA card.
2014:

• Returned to ICICI due to poor HDFC service; HDFC account changed to regular savings.
2022:

• Applied for Millennia LTF card; rejected due to existing LTF Visa Platinum card.
  • Advised to cancel Platinum card and reapply after 3 months.
2022:
  • Closed Platinum card, applied for and received DCP LTF card.
Early 2023-2024:
  • Obtained LTF on Bonvoy, Swiggy, and Tata Neu Infinity cards.
  • Savings account upgraded to classic banking account with a Relationship Manager (RM).
  • RM encouraged adding funds for Infinia Card.
  • Applied for Infinia Card; rejected due to holding LTF DCP card.
  • RM advised to close DCP card and reapply in 3 months; DCP card closed recently.
  • Infinia application rejected due to holding Bonvoy, Swiggy, Tata Neu Infinity cards.

Till date I have been fighting with HDFC escalation and Grievance team and they have no Idea on how to resolve this case :D

View attachment 66945

I have never seen a bank which wants their customers to fight to get their product ! I hold ICICI Emeralde Metal (Paid), Emeralde Plastic LTF , Axis Magnus Burgundy (Had to fight, but not hard as HDFC), Amex Platinum, IDFC Wealth LTF.

For IDFC, ICICI and Amex, I never had to fight for CC services.

HDFC is totally on a different level. I have decided to give up !! Now I have no core cards but only co-branded cards.

Moral of the story, never close your core card for the upgraded cards if you have third party cards! And never listen to your RM :D Fight directly with CC team!
However you can get fyf diners black metal if you have dcp ltf. I too had dcp ltf and got upgraded when limit crossed 5lkhs. Infinia I never applied I know they will not although I tried but later changed mind. But wishing would get u will get it once they release new premium card

I am eligible for infinia based on ITR but I have wondering if I should apply for it or only for the Biz Black
consider this, calculate the rewards based on your spends for both INFINIA and Biz Black and account for the card fees as well and then the descison becomes very easy

Honestly, stop going after Infinia. It's not worth the effort.
If you think about it with Smartbuy - you can save a MAX of 15k points/ month = 1.8Lac points per year. That too if your voucher spends are enormous over 1Lac/ month.
Moreoever, they have capped voucher purchases to only 10k/ month which gets used very easily. So your savings arent as much.
I'd recommend getting a SBI Cashback for online & going for Amex along with it for all the benefits they have to offer. Better push for Emeralde private for the 3% benefits for all expenses.
INFINIA is not worth the efforts any more.

Honestly, stop going after Infinia. It's not worth the effort.
If you think about it with Smartbuy - you can save a MAX of 15k points/ month = 1.8Lac points per year. That too if your voucher spends are enormous over 1Lac/ month.
Moreoever, they have capped voucher purchases to only 10k/ month which gets used very easily. So your savings arent as much.
I'd recommend getting a SBI Cashback for online & going for Amex along with it for all the benefits they have to offer. Better push for Emeralde private for the 3% benefits for all expenses.
INFINIA is not worth the efforts any more.
Why do you think Emarald private is easier to get than Infinia?

Back