• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement Offer

They seem to do limit enhancement every February 2nd

This was last year when they increased from 50k to 159k

View attachment 12376

This was this year but only 20k increase

View attachment 12374

I had even asked them for an higher in December but they asked for salary slip and rejected.

Got an 20% increment this year. Hopefully I'll get a better LE next Feb

I pay everything in credit card, so monthly expenses are around 15-20k regularly.

I had esy EMI card from 2020 lockdown but I didn't get my card until 1.5 years later as they never shipped it missed delivery and got charged twice for not using it. I fought with them and made my card LTF and got the card in September of 2021 but then I found out they convert all transactions above 10k to EMI automatically. I panicked when I found out they converted my car insurance into EMI and then when I bought a phone they told if you convert it into EMI you won't get tht cashback of 3000 later. So I immediately changed the card to millennia in May of 2022.

So I've had the card since 2020 but only ever started to use it frome September 2021

As of now atleast for me HDFC EASY EMI Reward Structure is best.

5% Cashback Points Shopping via Smartbuy and Payzapp txns.

If you Purchase Amazon Pay Gift vouchers from Smartbuy then You can earn net 11% Cashback from EASYMI CARD.

2.5% Cashback Points for Online Txns.

1%Cashback Points for Wallet and Offline spends.

Even if txn gets converted into EMI you can cancel the EMI immediately. After Cancelation all eligible Cashback will be credited as per offer TnCs.

HDFC used to give me good limit enhancements in the past, I went from starting with 130K Regalia First to 453K Regalia in less than 3 year despite moderate usage (and LTF cards).
But yesterday I received a joke of an limit enhancement offer from them - 456K from 453K.
It totally pissed me off - what kind of a nonsense is this ?
Who the hell offers a limit enhancement of 3k that too where 453K is already there 😒

HDFC used to give me good limit enhancements in the past, I went from starting with 130K Regalia First to 453K Regalia in less than 3 year despite moderate usage (and LTF cards).
But yesterday I received a joke of an limit enhancement offer from them - 456K from 453K.
It totally pissed me off - what kind of a nonsense is this ?
Who the hell offers a limit enhancement of 3k that too where 453K is already there 😒
Me stucked at 60k from 19 months …be grateful 🥲

1679746228417.png
I am preferred/salary account holder with cibil 781. I already have a DCP(3.3L) and they still want me to share salary slip not sure how things work at HDFC.
What do you guys think, should go ahead and fill up the form and submit.

That's so true. I sometimes think HDFC does not value old relationship's so much, which is sad ( or it is just me !!)
Same feelings. I've 11 years relation with HDFC, but they not even once given Moneyback cc upgrade as LTF. On request once got chargeable Millennia, which I rejected as I've already SBI Cashback. Only getting limit enhancement once in 1.5 year.

As of now atleast for me HDFC EASY EMI Reward Structure is best.

5% Cashback Points Shopping via Smartbuy and Payzapp txns.

If you Purchase Amazon Pay Gift vouchers from Smartbuy then You can earn net 11% Cashback from EASYMI CARD.

2.5% Cashback Points for Online Txns.

1%Cashback Points for Wallet and Offline spends.

Even if txn gets converted into EMI you can cancel the EMI immediately. After Cancelation all eligible Cashback will be credited as per offer TnCs.
this month statement has been generated. when the reward points are given for the transaction? the rewards points table shown in the statement is for current statement or previous?

Those of you who have got the limit enhancement offers, are you guys accepting it ?

What happens if you do not accept the offer ? Do they trigger another offer with higher limits then ?

Those of you who have got the limit enhancement offers, are you guys accepting it ?

What happens if you do not accept the offer ? Do they trigger another offer with higher limits then ?
they offered 10k LE to me, Im not accepting it.

heard it will stay for a month or so and then vanish. and have to wait for next offer to get triggered then.

Back