• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Limit Enhancement Offer

I logged in HDFC net banking which for only cc holders. Here I am getting options of upgrade and increase credit limit after selecting any one of the option, I am getting as below screenshot. So, Here If I proceed to confirm then will I get CIBIL enquiry? And will this send request for credit limit increase?

I am new to HDFC, kindly help in this. View attachment 10110
nope nothing like this from hdfc will trigger an inquiry on your cibil, this is pre given limit increase given by bank to you to spend more.

I logged in HDFC net banking which for only cc holders. Here I am getting options of upgrade and increase credit limit after selecting any one of the option, I am getting as below screenshot. So, Here If I proceed to confirm then will I get CIBIL enquiry? And will this send request for credit limit increase?

I am new to HDFC, kindly help in this. View attachment 10110
Do you see a pre approved upgrade offer or limit increase offer ? If there is no offer and you are just submitting this form, there won’t be any enquiry as you won’t get any limit increase or upgrade. This is just a useless form anyway.

just 50k LE , this is first time in 8 year i have not received 2 lakhs LE, is this how it goes after reaching over 12 lakhs or it is just a phase and i shouldn't take this LE? if anyone here with more than 13-15 lakhs limit on their hdfc card let me know when was your last LE limit was for.
I'm on same boat, got 7.1L to 7.6L LE, not sure if I should take it or skip to get better Le. What are you planning to do?

just 50k LE , this is first time in 8 year i have not received 2 lakhs LE, is this how it goes after reaching over 12 lakhs or it is just a phase and i shouldn't take this LE? if anyone here with more than 13-15 lakhs limit on their hdfc card let me know when was your last LE limit was for.
what is your hdfc credit card journey ? do u also started from moneyback with some shitty limit? can u explain your spending also ..thanks

what is your hdfc credit card journey ? do u also started from moneyback with some shitty limit? can u explain your spending also ..thanks
In short my first cc was hdfc money back in 2014 with 40k which was pre approved cause I opened a 25k mab saving account with Hdfc, receive 2 lakhs enchantment every time for 8 yr this time only I received 50k le and untill 2020 cause I check in my WhatsApp for LE from 8lakhs to 10lakhs and that too money back 6yrs no card upgrade only one time the card was send cause card was send for renewal that it and during Covid my saving account got upgrade to Imperia and in 2021 I got invite for Imperia LTF. I almost didn’t took the card cause I knew very little of Infinia and since it was LTF i said yes and regarding my spending i don’t remember but in last 2 yr around 7 lakhs only I my opinion spending doesn’t matter cause I don’t spend that much it the relationship that matter with the bank.

In short my first cc was hdfc money back in 2014 with 40k which was pre approved cause I opened a 25k mab saving account with Hdfc, receive 2 lakhs enchantment every time for 8 yr this time only I received 50k le and untill 2020 cause I check in my WhatsApp for LE from 8lakhs to 10lakhs and that too money back 6yrs no card upgrade only one time the card was send cause card was send for renewal that it and during Covid my saving account got upgrade to Imperia and in 2021 I got invite for Imperia LTF. I almost didn’t took the card cause I knew very little of Infinia and since it was LTF i said yes and regarding my spending i don’t remember but in last 2 yr around 7 lakhs only I my opinion spending doesn’t matter cause I don’t spend that much it the relationship that matter with the bank.
thank you!

Any trick to get pre-approved millennia or limit enhancement offer
I am holding money back plus with 30k with saving max account Pre Approved
My account is 1 year old and my card is 9 months
Like fd , Rd , credit or debit card usage
Please suggest

I received DCP card as upgrade yesterday,
today did first transaction of 10k, and immediately got call from HDFC that on your card a limit enhancement offer is triggered.

we are offering you a limit enhancement from 99k to 1.09k . a full 10000rs increase ;)

now my question is :
- what should I do ? should I accept this 10k LE offer ?
- will I need to wait again for 6 month or so for another LE if I accept ?
- what are the chances of getting higher limit if I accept/ or not accept ?

this is first time HDFC offering me a LE, I held Millennia since May 2022, and recently upgraded to DCP under Alumi offer

My millennia was 50k, got a LE of 1.59L last year automatically, then from 1.59L to 1.79L this year from an offer of upgrade in hdfc bank. Meanwhile my apay card from 50k to 2.40L to 4.80L just by texting a message. Meanwhile hdfc asked my salary slip and shit.

Just ignore the offer for sometime. They'll come back with a better limit. Happened to me too.
ok thanks, ignoring that for now.
My millennia was 50k, got a LE of 1.59L last year automatically, then from 1.59L to 1.79L this year from an offer of upgrade in hdfc bank. Meanwhile my apay card from 50k to 2.40L to 4.80L just by texting a message. Meanwhile hdfc asked my salary slip and shit.
so you got first LE of 1.09L after how many months ? and how was d usage pattern ?

ok thanks, ignoring that for now.

so you got first LE of 1.09L after how many months ? and how was d usage pattern ?
They seem to do limit enhancement every February 2nd

This was last year when they increased from 50k to 159k

Screenshot_20230324_083118_Gmail.png

This was this year but only 20k increase

Screenshot_20230324_083232_Gmail.png

I had even asked them for an higher in December but they asked for salary slip and rejected.

Got an 20% increment this year. Hopefully I'll get a better LE next Feb

I pay everything in credit card, so monthly expenses are around 15-20k regularly.

I had esy EMI card from 2020 lockdown but I didn't get my card until 1.5 years later as they never shipped it missed delivery and got charged twice for not using it. I fought with them and made my card LTF and got the card in September of 2021 but then I found out they convert all transactions above 10k to EMI automatically. I panicked when I found out they converted my car insurance into EMI and then when I bought a phone they told if you convert it into EMI you won't get tht cashback of 3000 later. So I immediately changed the card to millennia in May of 2022.

So I've had the card since 2020 but only ever started to use it frome September 2021

Reactions: arn
For some reason my Limit enhancements have been very miserly.
Even though I have a 14 year old relationship with the bank, the limit increases have not been upto the mark.

Just today, got a limit enhancement from 5.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs on my DCB. Seems like the way the LE's have been happening for me, never gonna reach the Infinia mark anytime soon.

For some reason my Limit enhancements have been very miserly.
Even though I have a 14 year old relationship with the bank, the limit increases have not been upto the mark.

Just today, got a limit enhancement from 5.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs on my DCB. Seems like the way the LE's have been happening for me, never gonna reach the Infinia mark anytime soon.
and when you reach then HDFC will devalue it and launch a Infinia Pro max plus card :p

Back