• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Mariott Bonvoy LTF

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hey everyone. I read a thread few weeks back in which people were not activating their Swiggy card and in turn received call from bank retention team who made it LTF. It's been more than 30 days that I've activated my Mariott card and I received a call today. Upon asking the reason for not activating the card, I told them the fees is too high.

They immediately sent an SMS and told that If I activate my card it'll be LTF. Is this message genuine? I didn't know that HDFC can convert premium cards into LTF as well.

Edit: I initially wanted to pay fees for this card but after looking at all the property offerings from Mariott, I realised 15k points isn't worth paying fees for as most of the good properties charge way higher value in points than in Rupees. So I decided not to activate this card after it was received. But if it gets converted to LTF, it can be good card for domestic and international lounge access and Lounge network of Diners cards is better than Visa, plus no pain of carrying priority pass as well.

1702446530470.png

Last edited:

Hisoka

TF Ace
Can anyone confirm if we can club the award night stay with the points? I’m looking for a property which is 18k points. If I load 3k from my AMEX/Edge miles into Marriott then will I be able to book that with my 15k award night balance?

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm if we can club the award night stay with the points? I’m looking for a property which is 18k points. If I load 3k from my AMEX/Edge miles into Marriott then will I be able to book that with my 15k award night balance?
You can top up with upto 15K points.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
35k Cert?
If you mean 35k points property then it wouldn’t be possible to access with free night stay as per you right?

15k from free night + 15k from points balance
When you reach Titanium status you get a 35K Certificate.

What I meant was even with a 35K Certificate you can stay in a 50K per night property by topping up with 15K points.

15K points is the max you can top with, from whatever your certificate value is.

navdeep22

TF Buzz
Got HDFC marriot bonvoy credit card LTF, attached images.
Joining benifits can be availed on LTF card.

1. HDFC imperia salary accout
2. Have Millenia VISA card for 2.5 years with 5 lakh limit
3. RM called me and offered this card as LTF and i accepted

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2024-05-02 15-00-52_2.png
    Screenshot from 2024-05-02 15-00-52_2.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot from 2024-05-02 15-01-56.png
    Screenshot from 2024-05-02 15-01-56.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 22