• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Mariott Bonvoy LTF

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hey everyone. I read a thread few weeks back in which people were not activating their Swiggy card and in turn received call from bank retention team who made it LTF. It's been more than 30 days that I've activated my Mariott card and I received a call today. Upon asking the reason for not activating the card, I told them the fees is too high.

They immediately sent an SMS and told that If I activate my card it'll be LTF. Is this message genuine? I didn't know that HDFC can convert premium cards into LTF as well.

Edit: I initially wanted to pay fees for this card but after looking at all the property offerings from Mariott, I realised 15k points isn't worth paying fees for as most of the good properties charge way higher value in points than in Rupees. So I decided not to activate this card after it was received. But if it gets converted to LTF, it can be good card for domestic and international lounge access and Lounge network of Diners cards is better than Visa, plus no pain of carrying priority pass as well.

1702446530470.png

Last edited:

apindersingh

TF Buzz
Hi Hisoka, I recently got idfc club vistara card, will this scenario of non - activation will help to get this card LTF, I have not activated the card yet, it's been more than 18 days

mcwitty82

TF Buzz
Do we get free nights and Elite Night Credits with LTF as well? Or we only get Silver Elite status with LTF . Free night and 10 night credits is by paying renewal fees only.

tbk

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am just getting regular sms to activate, no calls yet, i don't even remember the date for last day before closure 😂