• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Marriott Bonvoy card application help

TF Premier
I have DCB and Tata Neu Infinity.
While applying for Marriott Bonvoy card following message is displayed
*We regret to inform you that currently we don't have any marriot bonvoy card offer for you*

Anyone who successfully got Marriott Bonvoy card after this message?

I talked to DCB RM. As per HDFC, since I already have Tata neu as floater card I can not apply for Marriott Bonvoy card.

Last edited:

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
As an MB member, I got an invite to apply for this card today but the reward structure doesn't feel too rewarding a lot of other things are missing.

Waiting for the ICICI variant of the MB card.

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got the card as a Pre-approved offer but did not take it because if I take it it would be my first card that would be co-branded, so dropped the card
Where did you saw that offer? netbanking or app?
can you post the screenshot?
i also checked on hdfc website and this banner dont know if it preapproveed

Attachments

• IMG_0542 (1).JPEG
    IMG_0542 (1).JPEG
    250.9 KB · Views: 50

bing1309

TF Premier
same as you, but I got with 30,00,000 lakhs pre-approved as cc limit I also got another 2 more cards one is the business regalia visa variant and the regalia rupay variant for me both in the net banking offer section and in-app mail is showing, but I am not going to apply for these cards unless they give me infina metal. but anyway I have applied for an Axis Reserve Credit card once it is done I won't bother much for another 2 years, the HDFC offer is co-branded once we are trapped in co-branded cards we cannot apply for core card or to get it is very difficult hence just waiting patiently (in the meantime if they give Infina Metal will take it or else just be with my Axis)

Last edited:

bing1309

TF Premier
as per the image what I can say, its conditional pre-approved if cibil is good and the rest of the details are good or you have already one unsecured card of hdfc you can go ahead

bing1309

TF Premier
the problem is i have 3 cards of hdfc they can make that excuse
then don't apply just leave it, if it shows with the limit in red text mark apply or else don't, as i said in your case it's conditional preapproved (you are not under T&C of HDFC hence don't apply, if applied cibil hit with application rejections)

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My application for bonvoy is inprocess and it’s been a week
Now they are asking for one pager application and courier to chennai
Can anyone tell me how to get this processed?
Its not declined yet still in process

Attachments

• IMG_0085.png
    IMG_0085.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 41

TF Premier
Update:
Applied using mobile number not registered with HDFC. Application reference number was generated successfully but application got rejected.
Requested Customer Care to reconsider.
Customer Care advised to fill floater declaration form at nearest branch.
After submitting the floater declaration form card has been approved.

Reactions: SSV

TF Premier
Hi All,

I am also getting same error. I don't have any relationship with HDFC as of now(apart from home loan).
Can someone please tell how this issue was resolved.
IMO you should first get a core HDFC card and then apply for Marriott Bonvoy card. As per reports if you get any cobranded card first then HDFC might deny core card.
Still if you want to apply for Marriott Bonvoy card as first card then try applying through branch.