• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Marriott Bonvoy card application help

TF Premier
I have DCB and Tata Neu Infinity.
While applying for Marriott Bonvoy card following message is displayed
*We regret to inform you that currently we don't have any marriot bonvoy card offer for you*

Anyone who successfully got Marriott Bonvoy card after this message?

I talked to DCB RM. As per HDFC, since I already have Tata neu as floater card I can not apply for Marriott Bonvoy card.

Last edited:

Hisoka

TF Ace
I have DCB and Tata Neu Infinity.
While applying for Marriott Bonvoy card following message is displayed
*We regret to inform you that currently we don't have any marriot bonvoy card offer for you*

Anyone who successfully got MB card after this message?

I talked to DCB RM. As per HDFC, since I already have Tata neu as floater card I can not apply for MB card.
I got this message as well as the card
Didn’t activate though

bainmebain

TF Buzz
Similar experience here. I applied last week.

The first attempt, everything went through until Aadhar OTP validation. I got the OTP and entered it. HDFC said incorrect OPT but Aadhar sent an email / SMS saying successfully validated.

So I made a second attempt. This time right after entering my Mobile and PAN, I got the "We have no Bonvoy card for you message".

I gave up - not worth wasting any more of my time.

This morning, I got a call from some HDFC rep asking why I had not completed my application. Then she apologised for "technical issues" and told me to go a branch in person with all kinds of supporting documents.

No thanks. I guess no Bonvoy card for me!

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Similar experience here. I applied last week.

The first attempt, everything went through until Aadhar OTP validation. I got the OTP and entered it. HDFC said incorrect OPT but Aadhar sent an email / SMS saying successfully validated.

So I made a second attempt. This time right after entering my Mobile and PAN, I got the "We have no Bonvoy card for you message".

I gave up - not worth wasting any more of my time.

This morning, I got a call from some HDFC rep asking why I had not completed my application. Then she apologised for "technical issues" and told me to go a branch in person with all kinds of supporting documents.

No thanks. I guess no Bonvoy card for me!
Same happened with me
First i got the offer then i was submitting documents then error popped and after that no offer

bainmebain

TF Buzz
I have no relationship with HDFC of any sort. In fact, I am severely allergic to HDFC!

But I was willing to swallow lots of Allegra and Crocin and Calmpose to get the card!

However, I draw the line at going to the branch (as suggested by the very nice lady who called). No way I'm doing that!