• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Marriott Bonvoy Surprised Gift

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got a surprised gift from HDFC Bank today.

IMG-20240503-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20240503-WA0013.jpg

It's a tag8 device. Never heard of this before today. Its a QR based tracking system for your luggage.

Since im not at home, haven't tested it yet. Have anyone else here got this gift from HDFC ?

Its actually a nice surprise. Has been 4 months now that I have used the free night already. So this is a late surprise. Share your story.

(Excuse me for bad quality images, my neighbor accepted the courier and took quick pics to show whats inside the envelop).

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Okay nice, how much did you spend through marriot, or did anything unusual which would have resulted in gift?
Not much, only in zomato online less than 1000. Couldnt use the card in domestic lounge cause not accepting diners club. Not able to use for payment in fairfield mumbai and fairfield bali also.

Hdfc is stuck with 1L cl in the last 4 to 5 years. I think they want to keep ot at 1L cl for anothet 4 to 5 yrs. So they send me a 300 rs gift haha.

navdeep22

TF Buzz
Not much, only in zomato online less than 1000. Couldnt use the card in domestic lounge cause not accepting diners club. Not able to use for payment in fairfield mumbai and fairfield bali also.

Hdfc is stuck with 1L cl in the last 4 to 5 years. I think they want to keep ot at 1L cl for anothet 4 to 5 yrs. So they send me a 300 rs gift haha.
Lol. Which airport didn't accept diners at lounge? And also couldn't have used dreamfolks digital QR code

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Lol. Which airport didn't accept diners at lounge? And also couldn't have used dreamfolks digital QR code
Mumbai t2 international departure. Jakarta domestic.

Only used this card once at bali domestic + add on. Both worked together.

When im pushing 3 suitcases by myself, no time to think too much about getting online, and get codes lol

navdeep22

TF Buzz
Mumbai t2 international departure. Jakarta domestic.

Only used this card once at bali domestic + add on. Both worked together.

When im pushing 3 suitcases by myself, no time to think too much about getting online, and get codes lol
What to think bro, you can do it then ans there for domestic and for international it's one time process to login on priority pass app