• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millenia Card Insurance Offer/Scam (?)

TechieJr

TF Neo
Got my HDFC Millenia Credit Card this week. After which, I received a call from someone in HDFC who said I would get LTF if I enroll in some insurance scheme. I asked him about the premium and he said everything will be borne by the bank, I just need to give my details to the insurance call that I'd receive afterwards. Seemed like I was being missold insurance products for nothing.

Don't take his word for it. Ask him to send you a email from his official email ID stating those terms.
If he refuses, it's mis-selling. Take his name and employee number and then tell him you're reporting this to RBI. He will borne the ins. premium cost from his pocket then ;)

Got my HDFC Millenia Credit Card this week. After which, I received a call from someone in HDFC who said I would get LTF if I enroll in some insurance scheme. I asked him about the premium and he said everything will be borne by the bank, I just need to give my details to the insurance call that I'd receive afterwards. Seemed like I was being missold insurance products for nothing.
Yeah, don't fall into verbal trap.

Back