• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia HDFC Millennia Diners Is Better Or Rupay?

RaajM

TF Buzz
Hi,

Recently got approved for HDFC Millennia Diners version, yet to be delivered, should I change it to Rupay version?

My uses are shopping from Amazon, Flipkart, recharges and tution fee payment.

I don't travel by flights much.

My worry regarding Diners version is online acceptance in India and "high online transaction charge" for education payment.

Can anyone with Diners version guide me on online acceptance and transaction charges vis a vis Rupay and Visa?

Thanks

Hi,

Recently got approved for HDFC Millennia Diners version, yet to be delivered, should I change it to Rupay version?

My worry regarding Diners version is online acceptance in India and "high online transaction charge" for education payment.

Can anyone with Diners version guide me on online acceptance and transaction charges vis a vis Rupay and Visa?

Thanks
Try emailing them, to convert visa from diners club.

Hi,

Thanks
Apply for a Visa/MasterCard/RuPay Version

Hi,

Thanks
Millenia isn't available on rupay🙂

Thanks for the replies, guys.... such a lovely community, didn't expect so many helpful replies. 🙂

I have a further query based on your replies : My millennia diners card is LTF, what is the procedure of upgrading/applying for the Rupay version?

Do I have to re-do everything manually, by paper again? Or the whole procedure is digital? I don't have account with the bank.

I got it on "card to card" basis, bank did Not even do home verification for this! Limit is also decent.

Thanks for the replies, guys.... such a lovely community, didn't expect so many helpful replies. 🙂

I have a further query based on your replies : My millennia diners card is LTF, what is the procedure of upgrading/applying for the Rupay version?

Do I have to re-do everything manually, by paper again? Or the whole procedure is digital? I don't have account with the bank.

I got it on "card to card" basis, bank did Not even do home verification for this! Limit is also decent.
NOthing like that. Just drop an email to Customer care/grevience and request your existing card to be converted to Rupay/Visa variant.
No documents required.

They'll just get your approval on email.
Make sure to confirm that LTF status is retained.

Welcome 🤗 to the community.

You don't need to do any paperwork for changing to RuPay variant.

Just request HDFC Bank over e-mail to flip it to LTF RuPay Millennia card if possible as I saw in MITC documents & it'll be beneficial for me because I've X amount of monthly UPI spends etc etc reason to make it real.

Let's see if they do.

E-mail: Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

This Community platform belongs to Of the Members For the Members By the Members 🥰🤩😘❤

If you got Millennia RuPay credit card then dnt forget to share here and also card masked image (hide your personal details).

Back