• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC minimum balance

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey
I opened a secondary bank account in hdfc for convenience, but it's annoying to maintain 10k MAB. Is there some way to bypass this or should I just close the account?
What's a good zero balance account other than SBI?

Hey
I opened a secondary bank account in hdfc for convenience, but it's annoying to maintain 10k MAB. Is there some way to bypass this or should I just close the account?
Kotak 811.
Au digital account.

Hey
Au digital saving account is best with rupay platinum debit card

bhai acche banks mei toh ab nahi milega sorry. you can join Icici family banking programme and make it zero Mab though.

25. I use my salary SBI account most of the time, the only reason I opened HDFC bank account is to get a basic credit card with NH CIBIL.
Bhai if you wanted a basic credit card you should have opened an account with Axis. Hdfc doesn’t hand out credit card offers easily.

Hey
Login to expressway, change your account variant to Digi youth
Mab will be 5k

If u move branch to semi urban 2.5 k

Millennia DC give 400 free every month so don't close

For other queries ask .
HDFC is good bank ( for basic stuff better than axis , ICICI , axis in normal' way )

Bhai if you wanted a basic credit card you should have opened an account with Axis. Hdfc doesn’t hand out credit card offers easily.
Contrary. I got first cc in HDFC
In 2 year dormant account

( Started using 2 month got cc pre approved)

Although I got in Axis pre approved too ..

Hey
Single FD of 1.5 lakh and above for a duration of more than 1 year and 1day may make your HDFC account a zero balance account.

Check with branch or relationship manager

Back