• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC "Non Managed Virtual group" Delink process . Need help

Sri.yadav

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I am tyring to upgrade my account to Preferred Banking but its not happening because HDFC has linked my account under "Non Managed Virtual group" . I have checked with RM in my home branch but he is also clueless about this group and I am struggling to delink my account from this group . He is not able to trigger sms also for preferred banking due to this issue. I have drop email also , checked with customer care also but no use . Can somebody help me for this issue ??
And one more thing imperia banking logo is showing in my smart statement but I am not getting any imperia benefit . I have checked with customer care and they have confirmed that my account is not linked with any premier banking . Please check screenshot from my statement .
1683613029034.png

i did but nothing happened as final decision is from branch only, bm clearly told me we don't care about complains, and again told me to wait for a month..

i fed up with that branch and talked to different branch people, they easily agree to all my demands, i shifted my account to that branch some days ago..

they also agree for c2c application as i closed all my cards some days ago..

today talked to them, they initiated to remove NON Manged V and after that they will convert my account to preferred..

as far as i saw, 90% things can be resolved if branch people are supporting otherwise even if we try again and again nothing can be done..

my advice if home branch is not helping you all, even after asking them 2-3 times, talk to different branch people and tell them your issues..
Whom do you mail?

i did but nothing happened as final decision is from branch only, bm clearly told me we don't care about complains, and again told me to wait for a month..

i fed up with that branch and talked to different branch people, they easily agree to all my demands, i shifted my account to that branch some days ago..

they also agree for c2c application as i closed all my cards some days ago..

today talked to them, they initiated to remove NON Manged V and after that they will convert my account to preferred..

as far as i saw, 90% things can be resolved if branch people are supporting otherwise even if we try again and again nothing can be done..

my advice if home branch is not helping you all, even after asking them 2-3 times, talk to different branch people and tell them your issues..
Did they change your customer id or account number to remove non managed v status?

My account is currently showing as 'Classic on Phone' and I have been trying to get my relationship changed to Preferred since 3 months. I have sent multiple emails to PNO, Grievance redressal including ones threatening to move to ICICI wealth. Reached out to nearby branch RM and BM, home branch RM and BM.. no one is able to assist. PNO and Grievance redressal forwards complaint to BM who says their request to virtual Manager is not getting addressed.
I ultimately raised a complaint through RBI Ombudsmen and got a call from BM and Virtual RM's Manager promising resolution but situation is still the same.

My account is currently showing as 'Classic on Phone' and I have been trying to get my relationship changed to Preferred since 3 months. I have sent multiple emails to PNO, Grievance redressal including ones threatening to move to ICICI wealth. Reached out to nearby branch RM and BM, home branch RM and BM.. no one is able to assist. PNO and Grievance redressal forwards complaint to BM who says their request to virtual Manager is not getting addressed.
I ultimately raised a complaint through RBI Ombudsmen and got a call from BM and Virtual RM's Manager promising resolution but situation is still the same.
I was in same situation but my rm told me to send me a mail and write i want this guy as my rm and send this mail to me then same day they send me preferred link and next day my account upgrade to preferred

Here what i send on mail

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240106_065347_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240106_065347_Gmail.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 17
mailed to all the mails i have for hdfc like Grievance.Redressal@hdfcbank.com and some others too
but nothing as all they can do is to inform the BM but BM was of no help..
RM and BM din't help in any way
so after trying for months to remove non managed v and banking upgrade,
mailed several times but it is of no help,
changed branch - nothing again in new branch

sent a mail to pno and got a call from BM, he again try to delay my issue, but i confronted him mentioning i fulfill each and every criteria from last 4 months, then he asked me wait a day, next day he called me to branch, there he agreed to classic upgrade, i signed a form.
after a week NON MANAGED V removed and upgraded to CLASSIC.

next month i will force them to make it preferred.

my advice : Never contact anyone else, directly talk to BM if RM is of no help. if current branch BM is no good then talk to different branch BM.
even if you mail to nodal or pno, it will be of no help as finally it again goes to BM, still pno is better than grievanceRedressal

It is really funny how in HDFC even higher ups come down to Branch Manager for solutions. Customer mails to higher authorities and gets dragged right back to Branch Manager. One of a kind bank where the higher ups seemingly have zero authority to fix things and customer has to fight tooth and nail with the Branch Manger in case something goes terribly wrong.

It is really funny how in HDFC even higher ups come down to Branch Manager for solutions. Customer mails to higher authorities and gets dragged right back to Branch Manager. One of a kind bank where the higher ups seemingly have zero authority to fix things and customer has to fight tooth and nail with the Branch Manger in case something goes terribly wrong.
This is completely true. Whenever i complain even not related to account, like credit card or even prepaid card, it always comes to branch

During my initial days with HDFC, I wrote emails to higher ups about branch people's ignorance about a specific product offering I was interested in. Those mails went down to branch people themselves, and they had to simply take my word and process the request anyway. I told them if it gets rejected, it is on me, just process it. It was then when a branch personnel told me that everything in HDFC comes down to the branch people itself, so there is no point in shooting mails to the top.

I still believe that it should all be case-based. But I have come to understand that branch is very, very powerful in the HDFC ecosystem.

I had the same issue with HDFC,

I had two accounts with them, one savings (from 2018) and one current account (from 2019).

It was marked as non managed account and I used to receive Imperia labelled smart statement monthly.

I was unaware of these things until I visited the branch for Classic upgradation. I submitted form but it wasn't upgraded as it was already linked to a Virtual Programme. I got frustrated after 20 days and escalated a complaint via Twitter and the next day I received a callback from my BM and he offered classic programme in my dad's account first and assured me that my account will be linked as a family member of my dad's programme.

It took another 10 days after my dad's account got upgraded to Classic Banking.

My BM & RM were pretty much knowledgeable and that's why it was quite easy for me.

Back