• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Pre-Approved Credit Card Offers

crazyuploader

TF Premier
Hi,

I opened Savings Max online account in HDFC Bank in January this year, with the thought of holding a Credit Card from HDFC Bank for offers, etc. After ~3 months of usage, and maintaining 26-28k balance, Pre-Approved offers started popping up in NetBanking as well as through emails. Firstly it was 2 wheelers loan, then 4 wheelers, so on. Finally started getting HDFC MoneyBack+ Credit Card offer as well, it had yearly charges, later I started getting conditional LTF. Now, I keep emails from them daily regarding a LTF Credit Card which is MoneyBack+, thought I'd get Millenia, if it was given as LTF, BTW I do have SBI Cashback Credit Card. Anyways, attaching some screenshots below. My question is that —

1. Should I avail the MoneyBack+ Card only? They say limit up-to 40,000 INR most of the time.
  2. Or should I wait in hope for Millenia as LTF? If they provide it as Pre-Approved that is.
  3. I also have SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card with 1L limit, which was recently increased so don't have more than one statement reflecting the same, should I try C2C for HDFC Millenia Credit Card as LTF?
  4. And finally, since my account is Savings Max, I am supposed to maintain 25,000 INR MAB, but for some reason the same isn't reflected in the NetBanking, and so can I use the fund at times?
Thanks in advance.

1685439737457.png

Attachments

• 1685439265875.png
    1685439265875.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 378
  • 1685439495676.png
    1685439495676.png
    49 KB · Views: 365
  • 1685439532683.png
    1685439532683.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 1685439617899.jpeg
    1685439617899.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 367

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They are just offering trash cards. Shoppers stop swiggy hdfc rupay moneyback lol😂.

Anyway not at all interested. Would take it as a floater. Have better cards in wallet 😁
Underneath the trash, there will be treasure..
To get the treasure you need to wait patiently ..
Most importantly Don't take trash first..
Once you take the trash , it is very very hard to get the treasure..

Last edited:

ksen13

TF Premier
Underneath the trash, there will be treasure..
To get the treasure you need to wait patiently ..
Most importantly Don't take trash first..
Once you take the trash , it is very very hard to get the treasure..
Already I have the trash which is money back + credit card rupay 😂 I don't know iska name money back kisne rakha bey 😂 Useless shitty card koi upgrade ka offer nahi aaya nothing..itna months ho gaya...

ksen13

TF Premier
🔔 Maintained more than 2L. Transacted more than 5 lacs on debit card.
Getting same money back card since june lol
Kuch fayda nahi hain bro 😂...wo money back + e dega HDFC ka sudh card money-back+++++++ kaha seye money back ata Hain wo nahi janta wo alag baat hain.... ...better offline apply Karo C2C basis pe 😂......

Just want to share my experience:
Got rejected for HDFC/Axis CC over the 4 years. So finally this year June I opened HDFC max savings account. Kept 2L balance and moved all transactions to HDFC debit card. Used smart pay for utilities bill payment. Used Payzap for UPI.

Started getting money+ ltf offers in September. I ignored it. From October started getting offers for paid millenia, ignored that as well. Then Millennia conditional ltf, skipped this as well. Then last week got offer for millennia ltf with 1L limit. On application form it clearly mentioned "No charges , renewal fees". So I applied and got Insta e card within 10hrs. card was delivered in 4 days. I have emailed customer care to confirm card is ltf.

So key is patience and moving most transactions to HDFC.

Also, what I observed is that first time when I opened link on my phone it was showing as ltf but I couldn't complete the application and thought I will do it later. I opened same link after 1 hour on my laptop and now it was showing conditional ltf i.e. fee waiver on 1L spend. So I did not proceed. I was confused how this happened. I tried again on phone but again conditional ltf. Then I used different browser and this time it was unconditional ltf. I took screenshot and applied. So this whole process of ltf seems bit random.

Attachments

• millenia.png
    millenia.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Lightron

TF Buzz
I had the same issue, opened an HDFC savings max account with a FD and enough savings amount, even have a salary account with them separately for over 6 months recieved only moneyback+ ltf offer. Due to some urgent requirement during sales I opted for money back card, I now regret it however, and want a millenia card any suggestions?

invisiblespace

TF Select
It won't be provided as LTF as HDFC has stopped sourcing LTF cards by default. You should accept the offer.

Millenia is a good card and can give good value on your investment of ₹1k per annum.
Got millennia paid as pre approved
Should i wait for LTF or accept it ?
Finally LTF...

Wallet loads counted for 1500 voucher and activation benifits?
IMG_20231112_090555.jpg

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Finally LTF...

Wallet loads counted for 1500 voucher and activation benifits?
Congrats man! You've got this gift in return of patience. So its proven waiting for better offer pushes HDFC to offer LTF card.

Just buy an Amazon GV of ₹500 from Amazon to get voucher. Why to pay convenience charge for wallet load. Instead get 5% cashback on your GV purchase plus ₹1500 voucher.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For RG, apply C2C with CL≥5L

There's a thread somewhere where one person mentioned their branch is providing RG with C2C.
What I gather in general, via c2c thru branch there is no guarantee that the the same variant with matching CL will be approved .. the worse part is they will approve MB without our consent..

So no c2c route for me as we don’t know what we get..

I will wait for my turn to get my pre approved DCB metal .. 6 months already waited and I have another 6 months to wait for.

Thanks for the suggestion..

shrewdoc

TF Ace
What I gather in general, via c2c thru branch there is no guarantee that the the same variant with matching CL will be approved .. the worse part is they will approve MB without our consent..
You have Imperia Relationship. Go through your branch via RM and they'll get that for you if they value your relationship. Also, don't use ICICI cards for C2C, use any other card for C2C with ≥5L and you'll be mostly good to go.

Else, you can continue to play your long waiting game. 😀