• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC Regalia Priority Pass for add on card holders

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got Priority pass for self and 2 add on card holders. All three priority passes hold same membership id but different names.
Now, upon trying to activate them, after the first one, the other. 2 stated, "Membership ID already registered"

My query is now given that other 2 cards with different names, which have not really been registered, would be eligible for lounge access?

Anyone with similar experiences?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got Priority pass for self and 2 add on card holders. All three priority passes hold same membership id but different names.
Now, upon trying to activate them, after the first one, the other. 2 stated, "Membership ID already registered"

My query is now given that other 2 cards with different names, which have not really been registered, would be eligible for lounge access?

Anyone with similar experiences?
No need to register. U can use all at international lounges together. No pin/ registration needed.

kirtivardhan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The priority pass is swiped. If for some reason their system is down they will note down the number and type it in when the system returns.
Curious to know, is the priority pass swiped?
If not, do they simply check the PP number?
Or what is the mechanism used for availing lounge on priority pass?

If the primary card holder is already having priority pass issued and applies for an add-on card, priority pass for the add-on has to be requested separately or it comes without any request together with the add-on card?

ayush0010

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I already have an add-on card. But the priority pass only came for me. How do I raise request for add-on holder?
There is only a check-box that we have to tick on the online form. Did I miss anything?

Screenshot_20230617_095848_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Karan04

TF Buzz
Sorry for the bump but I cant create a new thread.
I have a Primary card and 2 add on cards. I just got the add on cards for the PP and they havent been used..

Do I need to activate all add on cards and have 4 transactions within 60 days for each card to get PP for them? Or if I just use my Primary card, I can get Priority Pass for add ons despite the add on credit cards not being used?

ayush0010

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Sorry for the bump but I cant create a new thread.
I have a Primary card and 2 add on cards. I just got the add on cards for the PP and they havent been used..

Do I need to activate all add on cards and have 4 transactions within 60 days for each card to get PP for them? Or if I just use my Primary card, I can get Priority Pass for add ons despite the add on credit cards not being used?
You just need to do transactions on the Primary card

Aditya12

TF Premier
Since Regalia is stopped now, does PP still works or those benefits exist any more or should it be upgraded to regalia gold ?
Regalia has not stopped. Only they have stopped issuing new ones. Everything works normal till card expires.
I also emailed PP Hong kong and gave them my membership ID, they confirmed my PP with Regalia is active.

shadow

TF Premier
I had Regalia with PP but I upgraded to Regalia Gold and requested PP after card delivery. My PP came to my address in 2-3 days.
I opened bank accounts for my parents and requested Add on cards using their customer ID. All the emails and SMS came to the correct Email ID and Phone number which we provided at the time of account opening but the Phone number on the card that came with mail was incomplete and they didn't deliver. I had to go to the Bluedart office to collect the cards.
Now I requested PP for add on cards through the online Form but there hasn't been any update for 3-4 days now. I know we only get update once the card gets out for delivery and that too from the courier but what I'm concerned about is if the Phone number is again incomplete they won't be able to contact us.
Last time bank sent us an SMS that delivery failed and not the courier because they didn't have the correct Phone number. I contacted the bank and they have to correct details in their system.
Any way to check the status of PP once we request it?