• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia HDFC Regalia Rupay or HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, Use which one for Limit Enhancement

Maxwell

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,

I have got these 2 card from HDFC with shared limit of 5 Lac
1. Regalia Rupay
2. HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Rupay

My goal is to get the limit enhancement of up to 10 Lacs targeting Infinia

which card should I use out of these two for my overall limit increase?

My thinking at the beginning was that I should spend about 8 Lacs on Regalia as its direct from HDFC
However Tata Neu has better rewards even on UPI and as the limit is shared between these cards. will I get the benefit of LE on either card usage.
I am confused for now, Please advise.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Hi Friends,

1. Regalia Rupay

My thinking at the beginning was that I should spend about 8 Lacs on Regalia as its direct from HDFC
However Tata Neu has better rewards even on UPI and as the limit is shared between these cards. will I get the benefit of LE on either card usage.
Use Regalia to reach Infinia easily. Do the UPI txns on Tata Neu Infinity as usual till the time its free. Scrap it after that and continue using Regalia for UPI as well.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi Friends,

1. Regalia Rupay

You might not like My advice here but don't chase infinia, let it come to you. For upi Tata neu until it shine you know what it mean then hop to some other card would share how to convert into LTF. And for regalia spend if it have better reward to point ratio if not keep switching hdfc with infinia is only have devalued if that not to considered I didn't spend more than 1 to 3 lakhs in a year till 2021. And I kept receiving LE. Currenly on 12.84 lakhs. Last LE i got for 50k only normally it always 2 lakhs .My motive is simple enjoy till the party last. Spend on a particular cc if that match your vibe don't chase thing it all algorithm who know what next in our of credit card.

Maxwell

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You might not like My advice here but don't chase infinia, let it come to you. For upi Tata neu until it shine you know what it mean then hop to some other card would share how to convert into LTF. And for regalia spend if it have better reward to point ratio if not keep switching hdfc with infinia is only have devalued if that not to considered I didn't spend more than 1 to 3 lakhs in a year till 2021. And I kept receiving LE. Currenly on 12.84 lakhs. Last LE i got for 50k only normally it always 2 lakhs .My motive is simple enjoy till the party last. Spend on a particular cc if that match your vibe don't chase thing it all algorithm who know what next in our of credit card.
Thank for your valuable thoughts.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hi Friends,

1. Regalia Rupay

spend mainly on regalia, but do use tata also.