• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

HDFC bank has increase its eligibility criteria for its super premium card new applications.

Income requirement criteria has now been increased.

To hold an infinite metal, an ITR of 60,00,00 is required.
1727160919777.webp

Everyone thought HDFC might be lenient with Infinia with Infinia reserve around, but they have made it tougher. They might ask more premium for ULIP now.

@SSV This might be a deal now 😂
Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia Metal )....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF for my Infinia Metal , is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..

Last edited:
Is it possible to switch and chose which way I want to apply say my ITR is greater than 60L, but salary is less then 5L could I still apply for Infinia?
Hypothetically of course since I was lucky to get it before these criteria changed.

Is it possible to switch and chose which way I want to apply say my ITR is greater than 60L, but salary is less then 5L could I still apply for Infinia?
Hypothetically of course since I was lucky to get it before these criteria changed.
As eligibility is massively increased now, HDFC might be strict issuing them immediately. But I hope the usual spend and CL criteria is un affected. Any new on boarding customers have to comment on this.

He he 😂😂 . This might give a chance for them to increase ULIP premium now.
Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia)....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..

and meanwhile my ULIP investment will continue to flourish for the coming 15 to 20 years time.. nice tax free retriment benefit...
Look at below, my Discovery Fund's preformance...

I boarded on this plane in December last year @ ~30.00 and it is now valued @ ~42... whopping 40% return..

1727163488451.webp

Back