• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

and meanwhile my ULIP investment will continue to flourish for the coming 15 to 20 years time.. nice tax free retriment benefit...
Look at below, my Discovery Fund's preformance...

I boarded on this plane in December last year @ ~30.00 and it is now valued @ ~42... whopping 40% return..

View attachment 69957
Oh wow wow wow,
That's just great

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
No
As eligibility is massively increased now, HDFC might be strict issuing them immediately. But I hope the usual spend and CL criteria is un affected. Any new on boarding customers have to comment on this.
Under spend cretria they rejected. I spend 17l just under basic category spends and 6 months with 9l limit. completed. they rejected saying cannot issue infina due to cretria shortage. But they never said cretria. Following up with them

• Sad
Reactions: BVC
and meanwhile my ULIP investment will continue to flourish for the coming 15 to 20 years time.. nice tax free retriment benefit...
Look at below, my Discovery Fund's preformance...

I boarded on this plane in December last year @ ~30.00 and it is now valued @ ~42... whopping 40% return..

View attachment 69959
40% returns is massive. I know one more person who got it with 28% return on investment till now which is also massive with the investment made. So it's win win in both cases. ULIP and Infinia.

So infina reserve is like 1.2 cr itr and 10l income per month for pvt employe and 8l for govt employe ? It's a leverage for hdfc now after axis bank screwing things up.

Last edited:
Usual limits are way less right? 8L CL and 7.5L Spend criteria right?
Yes 8l needed. In 6 months to be spend 7.5l and i am way above than that which did not work out if i understand correctly they have changed spends. when I applied i think it's Friday I got rejection mail at evening so things have changed i believe so after seeing such itr cretria.

40% returns is massive. I know one more person who got it with 28% return on investment till now which is also massive with the investment made. So it's win win in both cases. ULIP and Infinia.
Yes, correct..

It is not only win - win for us, ULIP and Infinia wise as a customer.....
It is also WIN -WIN for both the customer and HDFC .. that is how we should see it..

People always complain about how much HDFC is making out of us , blah ,blah,,
YES they make money from this and a lot of money ofcourse.. at the same time we need to see what is on the offer for us..
They are here to make their business.. we need to worry about what we get , not what they get..

This Infinia via ULIP is the best thing I did last year.. since last one year I never spent even 5 mintues deeply thinking about my Credit card portfolio.. saved lots of time ..and made money as well..

Actually, I had missed about 8% return , as I worngly switched funds at the wrong time, hoping for market correction,.. but markets went straight up..
so I didn't get full 40% benefit , I might have got around 32% return...

Last edited:
Yes, correct..

It is not only win - win for us ULIP and Infinia wise..
It is also WIN -WIN for both the customer and HDFC .. that is how we should see it..

People always complain about how much HDFC is making out of us , blah ,blah,,
YES they make money from this and a lot of money ofcourse.. at the same time we need to see what is on the offer for us..
They are here to make their business.. we need to worry about what we get , not what they get..

This Infinia via ULIP is the best thing I did last year.. since last one year I never spent even 5 mintues about my Credit card portfolio.. saved lots of time ..and made money as well..

Actually, I had missed about 8% return , as I worngly switched funds at the wrong time, hoping for market correction,.. so I didn'tt get full 40% , I might have got around 32% return...
32% is also massive. That 8% is way more compensated with Infinia returns.

Everyone was expecting devaluation from HDFC Infinia, but this different way of handling things by HDFC.

Everyone was expecting devaluation from HDFC Infinia, but this different way of handling things by HDFC.
Yup, they're going to exclusivity over devaluation, good to see that

Reactions: BVC

Yes, 32% is also nice..
but you are missing the very improtant KEY point here...
imagine ,in the extended market down period, the lethal weapon... ie." UNLIMTED FREE SWITCHING of FUNDS" feature..
this is going to be massive... the experts who come with calculations of XIRR etc don't even know and talk about this lethal weapon...UNLIMITED FREE FUND SWITCHEs...

NO-one talks about this, mostly because they don'tn know the power of this.. they just think it is one of the normal features..
for those who know about this, they know what I am talking about...

NOTE: I dont want to debate on this topic of ULIP.. because I have more important things to do in my time....
I am just sharing , what I have been doing , hoping someone in the same boat can benefit, if they wish to consider..

For all others , ULIP is SH!T.. as usual ...

Last edited:
Back