• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

Source of this Info? I doubt this is all fake with excel format of presentation or unreliable source of info. Even if they put this condition out there, forget Infinia even DCB will be sold less than 25k throughout India. Major part of the CTC includes RSU/ESOPs so 5 lakhs/month after taxes is huge blow away for 99.9% population of Salaried India and majorly for Banks. Also, for salaried they don't consider ITR. It's just Pay slip so even if you draw bonus and show ITR of 60 lakhs you won't get Infinia

It's very easy to achieve accelerated spends capping and where the capping don't justify for the spends and top of it card won't be accepted in most places
yes this is why i kept trying and they kept rejecting, but with this new criteria , seems out of reach, i just need the unlimited lounge access

Source of this Info? I doubt this is all fake with excel format of presentation or unreliable source of info. Even if they put this condition out there, forget Infinia even DCB will be sold less than 25k throughout India. Major part of the CTC includes RSU/ESOPs so 5 lakhs/month after taxes is huge blow away for 99.9% population of Salaried India and majorly for Banks. Also, for salaried they don't consider ITR. It's just Pay slip so even if you draw bonus and show ITR of 60 lakhs you won't get Infinia
I checked with my RM a couple of mins back, this information is true.

Sadly, not even President of India or Modi can get Infinia now.

Even before, it was always a great deal for me personally...
Remember I had never spent a single rupee on any HDFC card nor waited for years ( within 6 months of HDFC relationship I got my Infinia)....
and hence decided to get the Infinia metal via ULIP route..
and also more importantly I dont like begging with the BANKS ( for LEs, card upgrade, income waivers, spend waivers etc. etc.) where I am a valuable customer..

LTF is icing on the cake...

anyway, it is what it is.. they can hike or they can decrease.. it is upto them and the market will decide if it is a right move or not..
Infinia metal via ULIP route ?

how much funds u spent ?

Yes, 32% is also nice..
but you are missing the very improtant KEY point here...
imagine ,in the extended market down period, the lethal weapon... ie." UNLIMTED FREE SWITCHING of FUNDS" feature..
this is going to be massive... the experts who come with calculations of XIRR etc don't even know and talk about this lethal weapon...UNLIMITED FREE FUND SWITCHEs...

NO-one talks about this, mostly because they don't the power of this.. they just think it is one of the normal features..
for those who know about this, they know what I am talking about...

NOTE: I dont want to deabte on this topic of ULIP.. because I have more important things to do with my time....
I am just sharing , what I have been doing , hoping someone in the same boat can benefit, if they wish to consider..

For all others , ULIP is SHIT..

Yes, 32% is also nice..
but you are missing the very improtant KEY point here...
imagine ,in the extended market down period, the lethal weapon... ie." UNLIMTED FREE SWITCHING of FUNDS" feature..
this is going to be massive... the experts who come with calculations of XIRR etc don't even know and talk about this lethal weapon...UNLIMITED FREE FUND SWITCHEs...

NO-one talks about this, mostly because they don't the power of this.. they just think it is one of the normal features..
for those who know about this, they know what I am talking about...

NOTE: I dont want to deabte on this topic of ULIP.. because I have more important things to do with my time....
I am just sharing , what I have been doing , hoping someone in the same boat can benefit, if they wish to consider..

For all others , ULIP is SHIT..
Started ulip in hdfc 4 years back. Not for CC or anything. RBL rm used to come so started it as my father asked to, that time was new to finance world and just started working. In 4 yrs it has grown considerably. But never follow what advice those bank people give. Initially when ulip was created rm had put money in shit funds. As i learnt more about investing then switched funds on my own now it is giving good returns maybe not as much if invested directly in mutual funds but still no complains.

SOurce is from a twitter guy. ANKUR MITTAL.

Edit: Must be reliable !!

these 3rd/2nd class finfluencers give more ideas to bank and instead of helping people they screw up most of common or middle-class salaried people. I just spoke today to my RM/BM they don't have a clue about Infinia reserve also as of now there is no communication internally yet about Infinia Reserve

Infinia metal via ULIP route ?

how much funds u spent ?
that largely depends on
1) the age of the person
2) No of premium payment years ( minimum payment year is 5, max is upto us).

Ranges from 1.75L to 2.75L, generally ...as a ball park figure..

General rules:
1) The lesser the age , the lesser the premium per year
2) Lesser the no. of premium payment years = More the amount of Premium per year..

Last edited:
but
you commit 2 to 3L per year for 5 premium payment years only...
then wait for the entire 15 to 20 years for withdrawal , then you get maximum bang for the buck..

See, my previous post again, I added some more info ....

View attachment 69967
bro at the end of the day ULIP is a harsh product on our pockets ...... so you might have withdrawn it after you got the card ??? how much non returnable premium that you have lost on getting the card

Back