• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Super Premium Cards Eligibility hiked!!!

seems fair.
so for 5yrs commitment, u get premium card.
ur ulip pot grows in background which u can touch post 15yrs.
right ?
ULIPs are often seen as a poor investment due to their high fees, including charges for managing funds and providing life insurance, which reduce returns, especially in the early years. They have a complex structure, making it hard to understand how your money is split between insurance and investment, with unclear returns. The 5-year lock-in period limits flexibility, and they offer less control compared to mutual funds. Returns tend to be lower due to the high costs, and many prefer to invest in mutual funds and buy separate term insurance for better returns and coverage.

Inshort
  • High costs, complexity, and lack of flexibility make ULIPs less attractive compared to simpler, more transparent options like mutual funds and term insurance.
  • Better returns can often be achieved by separating insurance from investment.
  • Investors who seek clarity, control, and cost efficiency typically avoid ULIPs.

How do you say reserve is shelved based on this? I would guess this makes reserve an ultra premium card with much higher requirements
Yesterday morning my RM said no internal comms yet about reserve.

Too late to think of it being launched during festive season he said.

Y
How do you say reserve is shelved based on this? I would guess this makes reserve an ultra premium card with much higher requirements
Yup ,Infinia Reseve can positioned with the likes of Axis Reserve and Amex Plat charge
Yesterday morning my RM said no internal comms yet about reserve.

Too late to think of it being launched during festive season he said.
Sounds plausible, why launch so late

I checked with 2 different RMs.

one in bangalore- they say information is True and we have got information last night.
one who sits in Noida main branch - Says there is no such info provided to us and if there was we would be the first to know this.

ITR 60LPA is already high and its good move without devaluating or tied with HDFC Imperia account status like Magnus for Burgundy. But they still have value left for Ultra HNI customers whose TRV like more than 1CR So Infinia Reserve is possible like Axis Reserver 5:4 point conversion requires Burgundy Private with TRV 5CR

All in all i think it's a decent move by HDFC,

Look what ICICI have done recently, reduced eligibility criteria, removed spa benefits, introduced new cards(Emerald Private Metal),
I wouldn't be surprised if they add spend criteria on Emerald PVC considering how many have gotten this card LTF

Even IDFC devalued its wealth card,

Axis just ran it's cards into the ground, over issuing and plathora was amongst the reasons

Even Amex had to reevaluate Plat Charge recently, and by the looks of crowding at centurion one can ponder on why

Atleast HDFC is retaining its value by making it more exclusive, not bad

Last edited:
Back