• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Swiggy CC LTF Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 16965
  • Start date Start date
Most of the restaurant have good discounts on Zomato whereas no discount on Swiggy for same restaurants.

Zomato shows review transparently. Swiggy doesn't show any review. Only ratings.
To add to this Zomato has a good customer support.

Couple of days back we ordered dinner from somewhere. Arrived late so got coupon for 106. Then 2 items were missing. Talked to zomato support and they issued zomato credits immediately.

Maybe location based offers for both apps differs.
For example: using your Axis card, during CB campaign time ( approximately once a month) , you could do this to get 10% off net effective:
Instant discount 5% + CB 5% via grabdeals

1692515155482.png

Now, do you really need a HDFC Swiggy CC?

To add to this Zomato has a good customer support.

Couple of days back we ordered dinner from somewhere. Arrived late so got coupon for 106. Then 2 items were missing. Talked to zomato support and they issued zomato credits immediately.
compensation is good .. but zomato’s customer support is sh*t .. whenever there’s some issues with food .. it’s impossible for me to get refund .. they give refund if we complain food not delivered… but i dont wanna lie … also my account could get blocked

u can just get refund for the items missed .. not even for the incorrect items

compensation is good .. but zomato’s customer support is sh*t .. whenever there’s some issues with food .. it’s impossible for me to get refund .. they give refund if we complain food not delivered… but i dont wanna lie … also my account could get blocked

u can just get refund for the items missed .. not even for the incorrect items
Compensation is for missing food only of course. Zomato can't be liable if food quality is bad from restaurant itself. Reviews and ratings are there for us to judge if we should order from them or not. As a food aggregator I think they are doing a good job.

Back