• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC SWIGGY CREDIT CARD APPLICATION IN PROCESS ISSUE

ImKushal

TF Select
Hello Guys,

I applied for the HDFC Swiggy credit card in May 2024, but my application was rejected, so I left it at that. A few days ago, after two months, I randomly checked the application status and found it showing "Credit Card in Process," not "Application in Process."

I went to an HDFC branch to understand why my application was initially rejected, but the representative couldn't find any record of it in their system. I then raised a complaint on Twitter to HDFC Support, and they said

" we regret the inconvenience caused to you. We regret to inform you that your credit application with the reference number 24EXXXXXXXXX has been archived due to receipt of incomplete information and cannot be processed further. Hence we request you to visit your nearest branch for a fresh application. We seek your understanding in this regard, Service Manager "

Now, when i checked on today 13 August my application status showing "Credit Card in Process." I visited the HDFC branch again, but they still couldn't find any information related to my application or mobile number. Twitter support has also stopped responding after just one message, and I can't connect with HDFC customer service because I'm not an HDFC customer.

What should I do? Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_20240814_004234.jpg
    IMG_20240814_004234.jpg
    645 KB · Views: 22
Back