• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Tata Neu Coins not credited in Neu App. I put both CC on Conference

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
My Tata neu plus bill was generated on 21st March with 709 neu coins which are yet to reflect in my tata neu app. So I called 1800 258 wala HDFC Customer care, he told me to call 1800 208 wala Tata Neu Customer care. There I was told by IVR to write a query on chat in Tata Neu App. So I went to the app and the cust care executive told me to contact HDFC bank as my coins were not sent by them. So, I mailed both HDFC and Tata neu in CC with my neu statement screenshot as well as card statement and again called HDFC.
The HDFC guy was very rude and was trying every loophole like you will get it after 21st april, 7 days not over, ask tata neu..
While I was on call with HDFC, got a call from Tata Neu. Told HDFC guy to be on hold and then put Tata Neu agent on conference call and told them to fight and decide who is going to pay me the coins. Both were doing random sh*t, like sir "Aap batao statement mei hua hai ki nahi, aap batao Neu coins aaye hai ki nhi".. Meanwhile those 30 min I was watching LSG death overs and enjoying their conference call. Finally, Neu guy told me to mail him the HDFC statement and he will contact me within 72 Hours.
Has anybody else faced this issue where neu coins earned in statement were not reflecting in tata neu app even after 7 days ?

EDIT - GOT NEU Coins today (7Apr).
I think it was a mistake from the Tata Neu's end. HDFC is yet to respond me on mail, while tata neu was calling everyday

Last edited:
In mycards are seeing any rewards points for tata neu card ..for me it's showing zero
You can see tata neu reward points after 2 to 4 days of every transaction. You can see it in mobile app, net banking and mycards. If it is not available in your card, your transactions may not be eligible or you will have to get details from HDFC

which type of payment you made through your TATA Neu Card???
Credit card and UPI both. My billing cycle is 21st of every month. I used the card for first time only in March where statement was generated on 21st with 709 neu coins. Ideally it should be credited by 28th March, but still not reflecting

Yes I am able to see my coins in all 3 places where u mentioning thanks
In current billing cycle, all neu coins earned gets reflected in the HDFC app withing 2-3 days. When the statement generates, the total neu coins earned in the cycle gets credited to Tata neu app, and the HDFC App starts showing 0 coins for next cycle.
So, if your hdfc app shows some coins, then I think you have to wait till your statement generates, in that you will see closing neu coins and that should be transfered withing 7 days. In my case, I am yet to get those 709 coins for stament generated on 21st march. NEU Statement.jpg

D

Did you get neu coins for your previous statement? How long did it take?
For me it’s new card and this is first statement but heard from my colleagues they got Tata card in November that hdfc move coins to app in batches after statement generated and everyone get coins on different times which may be max 5 days from bill closure

Back