• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

High Interest Savings Account with low or 0 MAB with a good CC offered

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Hello, I'm looking for a savings account which has high interest rate and also offers a good CC and low to minimal maintenance charges. I already have a salary account in HDFC and savings account in SBI, not interested in Axis due to poor experience of non burgundy accounts. So open to any other bank. Any suggestions would be welcome. I can maintain 10-20k MAB but need flexibility to move money if needed and hence need a low MAB account. Thanks in advance for suggestions.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hello, I'm looking for a savings account which has high interest rate and also offers a good CC. I already have a salary account in HDFC and savings account in SBI, not interested in Axis due to poor experience of non burgundy accounts. So open to any other bank. Any suggestions would be welcome. I can maintain balance but need flexibility to move money if needed and hence need a low MAB account. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Indusind is a option for zero balance.
IDFC with 10K MAB

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Hello, I'm looking for a savings account which has high interest rate and also offers a good CC and low to minimal maintenance charges. I already have a salary account in HDFC and savings account in SBI, not interested in Axis due to poor experience of non burgundy accounts. So open to any other bank. Any suggestions would be welcome. I can maintain 10-20k MAB but need flexibility to move money if needed and hence need a low MAB account. Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Sidha sidha Bol dete You want to meet God on Earth.

All these features with same Bank is not possible

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What is your definition of good CC?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Has good offers for dining, movies etc. And, can help in paying off utility expenses if needed. I already have a LTF Regalia which is decent enough for my minimal travel requirements so need a card which complements that.
Then I think IndusInd bank should fulfill most of your requirements except utility.

You can also check AU Bank. They have a LIT card which is customisable and it's LTF you only pay for the add-ons.

More information here:

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Then I think IndusInd bank should fulfill most of your requirements except utility.

You can also check AU Bank. They have a LIT card which is customisable and it's LTF you only pay for the add-ons.

More information here:

Thanks. Will check.

silly_putty

TF Premier

More information here:

Does indusind have any good cards besides diners?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Does indusind have any good cards besides diners?
IndusInd doesn't offer Diners card. Please check this thread here

silly_putty

TF Premier
IndusInd doesn't offer Diners card. Please check this thread here

i meant easy diners card.

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Sidhi baat no bakwaas.

Open RBL Classic Savings Account.
Minimum Balance Requirement 2.5k

Take Enterprise DC.
This DC is Even Better than Axis Ace(after Devaluation) now for Utility Payments specifically.

RBL SB interest is 4.25% upto 1lakh which is higher than any other Bank
Thanks for the suggestion. I think currently my shortlists are -

RBL
IndusInd
IDFC

RBL although has crappy CCs but their DCs give good value. Ditto for IndusInd. IDFC Select is a decent LTF card but not sure whether they'll ever upgrade me to Wealth before it gets either massively devalued or discontinued. If either of them have a decent CC then I might even use them for rent payment + utilities + movies, dining etc. Regalia would be just for shopping and other offers and for its free lounge access.