• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how are you using BizBlack ( spends, redemptions) ?

Spends:
I recently got BizBlack as a floater on my Infinia. Im maxing out my Bizblack "Key Spends" with paying taxes which get me 5x points with cap of 7500. now since i already have i do all smart buy spends on inifinia. which makes bizblack only useful for paying taxes unless im missing something. let me know if you have a strategy to do better with spends.

Redemption:
I cannot find a dedicated portal for bizblack where i can buy apple/tanishq products at 1:1 maybe thats not available. one might use the generic smartbuy to book hotels/flights. how/where are you redeeming the points ?

Hey I have a question.

I was also planning to get this card and was wondering what additional charges are being put when paying GST, Advance tax and other business expenses?

Usually CCs have extra 0.85% or 1% or more in case of diners black. And is diners black easily accepted in these govt sites?

Hey I have a question.

I was also planning to get this card and was wondering what additional charges are being put when paying GST, Advance tax and other business expenses?

Usually CCs have extra 0.85% or 1% or more in case of diners black. And is diners black easily accepted in these govt sites?
Have the same question!

Spends:
I recently got BizBlack as a floater on my Infinia. Im maxing out my Bizblack "Key Spends" with paying taxes which get me 5x points with cap of 7500. now since i already have i do all smart buy spends on inifinia. which makes bizblack only useful for paying taxes unless im missing something. let me know if you have a strategy to do better with spends.

Redemption:
I cannot find a dedicated portal for bizblack where i can buy apple/tanishq products at 1:1 maybe thats not available. one might use the generic smartbuy to book hotels/flights. how/where are you redeeming the points ?
That's it, just keep belting BizBlack for GST, Advance Tax, TDS, TCS, Self Assessment Tax payments.

Mailed the escalation team . told that i have a lot of govt spends to. being an infinia holder , they didnt cared much and simply gave me the card. sent a person for filling the floater form.
2 questions is there a different form to apply floater card or the regular card application form and do you need to provide income documents to apply for floater card

2 questions is there a different form to apply floater card or the regular card application form and do you need to provide income documents to apply for floater card
float will act if you have more than 2 hdfc core + co-branded if not doesn't matter limit will be shared and you need some kind of relationship with hdfc + plus ITR cause it for self employed/ businessman folks.

Am not a partner but I manage my Dad's company, Am I eligible for BizBlack? Can provide Authorization from company as I already pay GST with my personal cards and need this, badly!

My ITR is less but have Regalia Gold with 15L limit.

That's it, just keep belting BizBlack for GST, Advance Tax, TDS, TCS, Self Assessment Tax payments.
Biz black metal has separate capping of 10,000 points via smartbuy and separate capping of 7,500 5x points

Can anyone confirm this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0629_120945.jpg
    Screenshot_2024_0629_120945.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 63
Back