• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How do I Cancel Addon Card issued by One Card ?

akki7163

TF Select
I have Add-on Card of One Card.
1) I want to cancel it, what's the procedure
2) Can i get Pre-approved Offer from onecard after i cancel add-on card

akki7163

TF Select
That isn't how it works
If you cancel one card add on card
Then you have to login and apply for it and see whether they offer it to you as fd based or not
Can you please explain little bit more?....I have called the customer executive of one card they clearly told me that if i closed fd card then i will not get another onecard as they have a policy.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can you please explain little bit more?....I have called the customer executive of one card they clearly told me that if i closed fd card then i will not get another onecard as they have a policy.
Since yours is an add on card on a non fd card you are not the one availing credit.
Once you close it download the app and fill in your details if you are eligible you will receive a credit limit otherwise you would need to make an fd

KingAAR

TF Ace
a
Since yours is an add on card on a non fd card you are not the one availing credit.
Once you close it download the app and fill in your details if you are eligible you will receive a credit limit otherwise you would need to make an fd
are you sure? as i contacted customer care she said if i closed addon , i cant aaply for normal card as well

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Somehow my wife got an One card without any income(proof) while i am being offered FD based card ( which i can apply but dont want to open a FD). Will both primary and addon card get benifit and offers if i apply addon from her card ? ( like offer on amazon,flipkart,park+ etc ?)

akki7163

TF Select
Somehow my wife got an One card without any income(proof) while i am being offered FD based card ( which i can apply but dont want to open a FD). Will both primary and addon card get benifit and offers if i apply addon from her card ? ( like offer on amazon,flipkart,park+ etc ?)
Yes both primary and addon card get benefits and offers, but in future you can't apply again one card after issued add-on.

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Yes both primary and addon card get benefits and offers, but in future you can't apply again one card after issued add-on.
Got it thanks. But what additional benefit are there to have own credit card as compared to add-on. Currently they are offering me 10K FD based card while my wife has got 25K normal credit card. I hope this credit limit gets increased later on ..