• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How long does it take to receive SBI credit card

Ragul

TF Select
Hi FinTechies, can Any one share your feedback about SBI credit card application process. Actually I have applied for SBI cash back card 3 Days back and next day I got a call from team, saying that card was approved without any documents and also KYC agent reached me on same day to done In-person KYC. post that, I received a verification call from sbi. after that no communication regarding my application. It would be better if I got to know how long it will take to done.

Hi FinTechies, can Any one share your feedback about SBI credit card application process. Actually I have applied for SBI cash back card 3 Days back and next day I got a call from team, saying that card was approved without any documents and also KYC agent reached me on same day to done In-person KYC. post that, I received a verification call from sbi. after that no communication regarding my application. It would be better if I got to know how long it will take to done.
They said in message 11 days but it took 20 days to reach card to me.

3 to 4 weeks

what would be next process post telephonic verification and will us receive any virtual card or only physical card?
telephonic verification will be followed by n number of calls for verification. Will keep getting 11 days message again &again & when you would have frustrated to the core,you'll get the card if their underwriters don’t do a blunder like they did thrice in my case.

telephonic verification will be followed by n number of calls for verification. Will keep getting 11 days message again &again & when you would have frustrated to the core,you'll get the card if their underwriters don’t do a blunder like they did thrice in my case.
Lol.. Thanks for sharing your feelings

So you will have 2 call verification, one is local who will arrange the in-person kyc and verify your details. Then once the application is submitted from local team, they will call you in 2 weeks approx. Once you confirm the same, they will process in 2-3 days.

Just now wait for 2 weeks.

After applying to SBI card, on an average how many spam calls do we get?
Before applying SBI card I received very few spam calls, but now I am receiving at least 6-10 calls per day..

After applying to SBI card, on an average how many spam calls do we get?
Before applying SBI card I received very few spam calls, but now I am receiving at least 6-10 calls per day..
There is a checkbox when you sign a form during in-person verification. You should cross that so won't receive any call.

Ok, so it was verification call only.
But it was marked as fraud in Truecaller plus everytime I picked up call (different number each time) it was silent for a while and click sound and then disconnected.

Sbi agents will say your card is approved even before u apply so don't believe..... It will nit be approved before final verification call.. After that also they take a week to process your card

So you will have 2 call verification, one is local who will arrange the in-person kyc and verify your details. Then once the application is submitted from local team, they will call you in 2 weeks approx. Once you confirm the same, they will process in 2-3 days.

Just now wait for 2 weeks.
in person not required if your current Residential address is same as in Aadhar card

Back