• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many bank accounts do you have and for what purposes?

raghavx

TF Select
I hold following bank accounts

1. ICICI Bank (Savings) - For salary crediting and investments
  2. IDFC First Bank (Savings) - for savings purposes, it gives good rate of interest.
  3. DBS - Idk why I am still holding this.
  4. Paytm Payments Bank - Had opened it long back, not sure why I am holding this too.
  5. Fi.money - For day to day transactions as my primary savings account would get cluttered with few hundred rupees transactions.
  6. Jupiter - Had opened alongside with Fi, thinking to close this.

GO TO NEAREST AXIS CSP POINT (GOVT) OR NEARBY POINT OR SAHAJ POINT ( MOU 3RD PARTY COLLABORATION BANKA POINTS)

AND TELL THEM TO OPEN AXIS SAHAJ SAVINGS ACCOUNT, WHICH IS ZERO BALANCE AND ALL FEATURES ARE SAME AS THE EAZY SAVINGS ACCOUNT(SBEZY) WHERE WE NEED TO MAINTAIN 10000 MAB URBAN; 5000MAB SEMI URBAN

AXIS SAHAJ AND AXIS EAZY SAVINGS ACCOUNT BOTH FEATURES ARE SAME EXCEPT MAB.
BUT IT WILL BE OPENED ONLY IN ABOVE POINTS NEAR YOU.

PREV IF YOU KNOW THE SCHEME CODE BANK STAFF CAN CONVERT , BUT NOW THEY ONLY PLACE THE REQUEST APPROVAL IS BACK END IN AXIS BANK.
How to know these sahaj opening point location ?

My father has a Coral Debit Card on his Titanium Salary Account. and it is charged yearly.
Which card will be free with the account? And how to apply that particular card?

My father has a Coral Debit Card on his Titanium Salary Account. and it is charged yearly.
Which card will be free with the account? And how to apply that particular card?
+1
am also looking for any free debit card possible from ICICI Bank, without maintaining a Wealth account or salary.

default debit card should be free with salary account, check with the customer care or rm.
+1
am also looking for any free debit card possible from ICICI Bank, without maintaining a Wealth account or salary.
no free debit card in icici (as far as i know) in normal savings account.
but you can get the rupay platinum Debit card at 150rs. its a very good value.

default debit card should be free with salary account, check with the customer care or rm.

no free debit card in icici (as far as i know) in normal savings account.
but you can get the rupay platinum Debit card at 150rs. its a very good value.
How to get rupay platinum card in ICICI for normal savings account when I asked cc.They aren't giving me

ICICI- Salary
indusind- select debit card free with legend CC
AU- savings
IDFC- savings
Indian bank- car loan
jupiter- MF

As per my knowledge ICICI don't provide free Debit Card.... Even the bare minimum is 200-249 plus gst... May be they provide with wealth account but those customers don't care about charges

If it's a salary account then you should not be paying a debit card fee irrespective of the debit card variant.
Just make sure the employer is correctly updated. For this, you can either visit the bank or update through the iMobile app. You can also call your RM and ask for assistance.

+1
If your account type is "Privilege" then you are eligible for free Titanium debit card. You will have to maintain a minimum balance of ₹50000 for this type of account.
Any account below this will not have a free debit card. As mentioned by @AritraSaha Rupay Platinum debit card has the lowest fee which can be easily recovered by paying bills on Amazon.

Bob regular zero balance account for salary
Axis Bank Mab one bc forcefully opened by the branch kyc guy
SBI for day to day transactions
Indusind select for their debit card
Bank of India old account

1.icici ( rupay platinum dc)
2.hdfc (millenia and platinum dc )
3.rbl ( sig plus dc)
4.union bank of india ( most favourite bank)
5.SBI (my oldest account)
6.AU ( for rupay platinum dc and pre approved cc)
7.IDFC ( for their dc rp value)
8.pnb ( no use, tried to close but manager insisted not to so leaving as is)
9.indusind ( for select dc and funding via dc feature)
10.standard chartered bank ( for pre approved cc and prime dc)

Wife has
1.kotak
2.bob
3.union bank of india

Closed are
1.axis
2.jupiter (regret for closing)

Last edited:
1.icici
2.hdfc
3.rbl
4.union bank of india