• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

shashankrt

TF Premier
After this new devaluation, seriously how many of you guys are actually gonna close their cards. I hold 2 cards & i’m not closing any of them. They’re still good to me. Neo & Airtel. I’m
The biggest chunk of card closures will be Magnus Burgundy. After the invoice saga and now this devaluation - no one wants to be treated like trash after keeping 10L balance in Axis.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Words cannot describe how bad I'm feeling right now ,

Magnus was my 1st Super Premium Card ,at a time when DCB or Infinia seemed beyond my reach(I've got separate beef with HDFC ,but that's for another thread) ,Axis gave me Magnus ,

And even after Sep 23 devaluation, i stuck with them because of non spend based benefits ,Lounge ,Meet and Greet ,Guest access etc

But now Axis has chopped off any reason to hold on to this card ,

And I'm shattered

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Words cannot describe how bad I'm feeling right now ,

Magnus was my 1st Super Premium Card ,at a time when DCB or Infinia seemed beyond my reach(I've got separate beef with HDFC ,but that's for another thread) ,Axis gave me Magnus ,

And even after Sep 23 devaluation, i stuck with them because of non spend based benefits ,Lounge ,Meet and Greet ,Guest access etc

But now Axis has chopped off any reason to hold on to this card ,

And I'm shattered
Don't worry. Devaluation of cards is a periodic universal law. None can escape. This gives you opportunity to discover and apply other cards :)

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was eventually planning to close magnus by next year, now with no b1g1 and spend cap on lounge access this only prepones the process.

Had got atlas recently, can still hold on to it because it's still a decent card for upto 5L spends.

Time to get amex, yes marquee etc.