• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many you’re closing Axis Cards?

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I called CC to close MyZone LTF in January, the lady told me to call back few days later (after completion of 1yr) for retention offer. She said retention offer is given once in 12 months per customer. I eventually got 2500 er points later.

nits123

TF Select
Yes, First thing I did in the morning! They insisted me not taking the decision :D I transferred the money to Kotak with 7.2% Savings Account!

1. I have SBI Elite LTF and ICICI Emeralde Metal card for BMS BOGO along with IDFC First Wealth LTF for BOGO from Paytm. Indus EazyDiner LTF for 400 off for two movies!
2. I have ICICI Emeralde Metal + Capitalone Venture X for Unlimited Longue access.

ICICI Emeralde gives 1:1 redemption on Hotels and Flights coupons.
Amex Platinum Travel card for Taj Vouchers and cashback offers.

Only thing I am gonna miss is the Meet and Greet and it has been devalued now with not much benefits!
Bro...which variant of kotak savings account is offering 7.2% interest rate...Pls let me know...

rogerthat

TF Ace
After a lot of heartache closed my Magnus card finally. Raised the closure request yesterday evening and got the confirmation call today morning. No retention offer was given but both agents tried to convince me to continue. When I told I am not interested without a retention offer they raised the request immediately. So that was that. I had a lot many plans when I got the card last year but as it is with everything in life, plans never work out.

So I have no "super premium" card or even a metal card or a VISA Infinite card anymore. The most "premium" card I currently have is Axis Atlas which I use very nervously given Axis' shenanigans.

Sad that no bank wants to give me a super premium card even though I spend around a lakh on cards every month (no defaults or late payments ever) and I am even ready to pay annual fees.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After a lot of heartache closed my Magnus card finally.
Hearty Congratulaions ..
Sad that no bank wants to give me a super premium card even though I spend around a lakh on cards every month and I am even ready to pay annual fees.
DM me your completecc portfolio, credit profile details ,failed attempts etc.. I may advise you what might had went wrong and best course of action going forward ..

Last edited: