• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Access Flying Returns Account?

chinnodu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Request those using SBI Air India Signature Card Holders,

I recently got the card. On the card the FFP account is embossed. But how to access the FFP account online?

When I contacted Air India, they said that the FFP account number was provided by SBI and So SBi only can share the link to access it.

SBI customer care contacted many times. They advise me to contact Air India.

Can anyone help me how to resolve it. Because I am not able to book ticket using FFP number online

Thanks

The new allotted FFP numbers with member details are sent by SBI Card to Air India for enrollment. On successful enrollment you will receive a mail from Air India with your login id & password details. Your FFP Login id is the 9-digit FFP number mentioned on your card. In cases, where you have not received the enrollment confirmation within 30 days of your account opening, please contact SBI Card helpline at 1860 180 1290 or Air India Flying Returns helpline at
1860 233 1407

The new allotted FFP numbers with member details are sent by SBI Card to Air India for enrollment. On successful enrollment you will receive a mail from Air India with your login id & password details. Your FFP Login id is the 9-digit FFP number mentioned on your card. In cases, where you have not received the enrollment confirmation within 30 days of your account opening, please contact SBI Card helpline at 1860 180 1290 or Air India Flying Returns helpline at
1860 233 1407
Thanks for explaining the procedure. More than 30 days passed. No email received. On calling SBI helpline they advise me to speak to Air India. When I call Air India I get the advice to contact SBI. What can I do next?

Thanks for explaining the procedure. More than 30 days passed. No email received. On calling SBI helpline they advise me to speak to Air India. When I call Air India I get the advice to contact SBI. What can I do next?

need to call again and find right contact. no other option, sbi only helpful here, drop a mail if needed.

How did it get resolved finally? Friend has a similar issue.
Finally arrived at this understanding:

The card is issued with a Flying Returns Account number embossed on it. Within one month you will receive mail stating that your Flying Returns account linked to credit card account. It works only if you don't have any Flying Returns account already. Otherwise your Flying Returns account provided by SBI will fail to be activated.

If you already have Flying Returns account, call SBI Customer care and tell them to link your already existing Flying Returns account to Air India Credit Card. It will be done.

Back