• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for 2nd HSBC credit card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hello Team,

I applied for 1 HSBC credit card through agent , asked him to apply for HSBC Cashback credit card but he has applied for Visa Platinum card , the same got approved and got delivered yesterday also.

I have explained the same to customer care , they are saying you can go ahead and apply for HSBC Cashback credit card as there is no limit on the number of cards to be hold by HSBC and i even said him that i applied only a week ago and what happens if it gets declined , whereas he is saying the application won't get declined.

Now i want to get HSBC Cashback credit card , can someone please let me know how to get it and can i trust that customer care officer and apply for the same ?

Also please let me know if there is any time limit that we have to wait to get the 2nd HSBC credit card.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Team,

I applied for 1 HSBC credit card through agent , asked him to apply for HSBC Cashback credit card but he has applied for Visa Platinum card , the same got approved and got delivered yesterday also.

I have explained the same to customer care , they are saying you can go ahead and apply for HSBC Cashback credit card as there is no limit on the number of cards to be hold by HSBC and i even said him that i applied only a week ago and what happens if it gets declined , whereas he is saying the application won't get declined.

Now i want to get HSBC Cashback credit card , can someone please let me know how to get it and can i trust that customer care officer and apply for the same ?

Also please let me know if there is any time limit that we have to wait to get the 2nd HSBC credit card.
Hii dear, can you please DM the contact no of HSBC Agent.

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can convert the Platinum card to the Cashback card if you want. Call customer care, and they should be able to do it. But if you want both, I do not have an idea what the time period is, if there is one.

SachuHopes

TF Buzz
Hello Team,

Can you dm the agent deatils pls?

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Team,

I had a detailed talk with a HSBC executive in this regard that is there any time limit to acquire 2nd HSBC card after the first card.. he said that your free to apply anytime for 2nd card but 99% chances are of rejection if your 1st card had not completed anniversary year.. also HSBC assign a separate limit for 2nd card not gives the aggregate limit like other banks. Also, I found HSBC executives more knowledgeable about their products there any other bank executives...