• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Guys,

I'm not getting the Video KYC Links in mail or sms whereas BOB mailed me to do the VKYC as early as possible to get the card.
Although I answered them stating the fact that I have not received the link, simultaneously did anybody faced the issue of not getting link for VKYC?
If yes, then is there any trick to get it??

Application was e signed on 27th March.
Hi,
I faced the similar issue.
I got the VKYC link within 45 minutes of mailing to crm@bobfinancial.com
I got superfast reply,
The trick i used is the Other two email IDs i sent it to, especially the one in CC.
Refer to the attached image

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220408-195043__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220408-195043__01.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 47
applied for bob card on 15 march…… I applied for easy variant….as I saw a wave of people applying for it… And getting approved…

Was having no salary slip…. No itr…. I applied using my one card statement… Limit is 31400…

On 19th received a mail to upload itr and salary slip…. I again sent credit card statement… And since I am bob bank customer… Sent 4 month bank statement…. There was hardly 4000 rs transaction…. In 4 months….

Then there was no communication from them till 1 april… When I received a mail for rejection…….

Suprisinggly… Yesterday on 7th april…. I received vkyc sms and mail…… I was surprised but I did it…. Instantly… Took one hour…

And today I checked the status… Its showing as approved…. Don’t know the variant or limit….

Ps. – – one thing I noticed in bob, hdfc and sbi credit card… They dont accept one card statement……. Mine is fd one but shows as unsecured in cibil…..

So this is my first unsecured card…. Sbi hanging in balance…. And hdfc rejected… even after home verification and sending documents to chennai…
OnCard is not accepted for c2c applications by anyone, even the partner banks of Onecard. In fact if the person you are talking to knows what onecard is, they will ask for different cc.

Funny thing is, I've onecard with IDFC partner bank (unsecured), was approved in March 2021, but my application for IDFC first millennia card was always rejected, but couple of months ago I activated amazon and flipkart paylater, one of them had IDFC as partner bank, and since then I'm getting offers like crazy from IDFC. My CC was sent to me without even asking for any documents or a single call to check if I even exist or not. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the information.
I already mailed them but since it is already late night so probably would not get it today.
I'll update.

My video KYC was done on 6th April and yesterday got rejection mail.
And they are telling like it is based on internal criteria.
Did you check the status on their website? Even I got rejection mail but website still shows under process. Asked them on twitter and they said the same thing (under process).

I am also facing the same issue as many others on this forum. My BoB Premier application was rejected, even after providing all relevant information. Have mailed BoB on crm email ID, will update here once I receive any other information.

My current address change, My card return, I’m mailing crmbob . But unhone re-dispatch kr diya my old address pe fir return ho gaya hai . Jb ki unhe 2nd time bola tha new address pe bhejne ko but old pe hi bhej diya .second time card return ho gaya . Help us

Back