• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
haven't had any luck with my application for the HPCL Energie card. Received a reply from the CC to go ahead with the CKYC, but I I want to do it only for the HPCL Energie card. Tweeted about it to the BOBfinancialCC handle on Twitter but received no help even there. Have started receiving calls for personal loans though from BoB 😭

What can be done now? @TechnoFino
Email them and explain your problem

I've applied through your link on March 4th. Physical verification of home and office is done on 16th March when Can I expect approval of my card ?
Very lucky you are . Since my mom has account with Bob . I applied CC on her name. House verification was done after 4 months.

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team.

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

View attachment 175

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

View attachment 178

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

View attachment 180

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

View attachment 181

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

View attachment 183

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

View attachment 184
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

View attachment 187

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

View attachment 188

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

View attachment 189

If you have any questions, post here.
Hi i applied for BOB premier card online (including add on card) on May 1st (all the documents submitted). Next day video KYC is also completed. I received application number for the successful submission of documents.
My Application number is 220415900003181.
On May 10th physical verification is also completed.
From there onwards whenever I check the status it is showing application under process.
When I called customer care they said that some technical issue is there so suggested me to send mail.
I have sent mail several times to customer care. Every time an automated mail replying that it will be sorted out within 3working days.
Now more than 2months I haven't received the card.
I am watching your YouTube videos regularly. In one of the video you have offered to help in this form if any one facing technical issue for BOB cards.
Could you please check and do the needful if possible? I really appreciate your quick reply in this regard. Thank you

Hi i applied for BOB premier card online (including add on card) on May 1st (all the documents submitted). Next day video KYC is also completed. I received application number for the successful submission of documents.
My Application number is 220415900003181.
On May 10th physical verification is also completed.
From there onwards whenever I check the status it is showing application under process.
When I called customer care they said that some technical issue is there so suggested me to send mail.
I have sent mail several times to customer care. Every time an automated mail replying that it will be sorted out within 3working days.
Now more than 2months I haven't received the card.
I am watching your YouTube videos regularly. In one of the video you have offered to help in this form if any one facing technical issue for BOB cards.
Could you please check and do the needful if possible? I really appreciate your quick reply in this regard. Thank you
sure! I'll help

bob pulls credit report from which bureaus... ?
my cibil and experian are pretty good, but crif and equifax gone down below 700 because of a incorrect overdue ( i already corrected it)
no payment missed ever.. everything is good except crif and equifax is down..
so during application which bureaus report bob pulls ?

bob pulls credit report from which bureaus... ?
my cibil and experian are pretty good, but crif and equifax gone down below 700 because of a incorrect overdue ( i already corrected it)
no payment missed ever.. everything is good except crif and equifax is down..
so during application which bureaus report bob pulls ?
Cibil

@TechnoFino Sumanta. I know what is in your mind now. Since you got pioneer heritage Metal as LTF. Now your goal is to get CENTURION. If I am not wrong. Abhi tk to emails chale be gaye hoge😁

BOB credit card application got approved today after 45days..any way to know the variant and limit before getting the card ?

I have applied in march and they rejected without any reason even i drop a mail for reconsideration but they did’t replied.

Now i have applied again using c2c method and it has been more than 10 days and i have’t received any response from them.
E-KYC was completed at the time of applying.

By what time i can expect response from them?

I have applied in march and they rejected without any reason even i drop a mail for reconsideration but they did’t replied.

Now i have applied again using c2c method and it has been more than 10 days and i have’t received any response from them.
E-KYC was completed at the time of applying.

By what time i can expect response from them?
wait for physical verification ..then again wait for 15 days then ull get message of approved or declined

I mailed to BoB for LTF upgrade to Eterna. They have offered Eterna but a paid one. I have mailed them stating that customer care mentioned in case of ITR greater than 20 lacs, a LTF Eterna can be offered and reconsider my request for LTF Eterna.
Any chances of getting it LTF?

Back