• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for a BOB credit card online - step by step guide

Hello everyone,
if you are facing any problem while applying for BOB credit cards online, this post is for you.
1. Click on this link — https://bit.ly/370oK7H
This will open "Apply Now" page, use our special link to get support from our team and you'll get lifetime free credit card (easy/select/premier).

2. Fill in your personal details such as Name, Email id, Mobile No., Date of Birth as mentioned in your Aadhar & enter PAN No. Tick declaration boxes & Click here to generate OTP.

0003.jpg

3. On the next page you'll see a pop up - Enter the OTP in the space provided & Click on Verify OTP

0006.jpg

4. On the next page, Select your Occupation type & mention your Gross Annual Income so that system can recommend a suitable Card

0007.jpg

5. On the next page, select Vkyc & Please provide address for which you can furnish an authorised proof for e.g Aadhar

0009.jpg

6.On the next page, Fill all the details related to your employment unless marked as optional

0011.jpg

7. On the next page, BOB system will recommend you a suitable card & also showcase it’s key features

0012.jpg
Select one card of your choice and click on confirm.

8. On the next page, BOB will ask you to provide few more additional details as part of the application process. Please fill all details unless marked as optional.
9. On the next page, BOB will ask you to apply for add on card, but I'll recommend you to select "No" option and apply for add on card later.
10. On the next page, BOB will ask you to register for "Direct Debit" facility ( Auto debit - credit card bill payment), again select "NO"

0017.jpg

11. Now you have to upload —
a. your photo
b. Valid Id proof
c. Address Proof for address you’ve mentioned earlier
d. Last 2 Months Bank Statements showing Salary credited/ITR File/Other Bank Credit Card Statement With Card Photo Copy

0018.jpg

12. No this page you might face some problems, like - you are uploading pdf file, but system is that accepting that...
To solve this problem make sure you are not uploading password protected pdf file, remove any password from pdf file and try to upload, if this doesn't solve your problem, repair your pdf online, go to this website - https://www.ilovepdf.com/repair-pdf upload your pdf file and click on "Repair PDF".
Then upload new pdf file on bob website, Click on "Submit & Proceed"

13. On the next page accept terms & conditions and click on "Accept"
14. On the next page, you'll be asked to e-sign your documents using Aadhaar E-Sign, Select Yes & Complete e-signing process.

Done! you'll see your application number on the screen, note down your application number for future reference.

0038.jpg

If you have any questions, post here.

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
if you have ITR of 30L or more, they might offer you LTF.
Personally I have LTF Eterna.
Hi @TechnoFino

Currently my annual salary is close to Rs 30 but has not crossed 30 Lakh. If I apply now for Eterna they might give paid variant for Eterna as per my conversion with Eterna team via email. Is it possible to convert eterna from paid to LTF later once my annual salary crosses Rs 30L ?

Hi @TechnoFino

Currently my annual salary is close to Rs 30 but has not crossed 30 Lakh. If I apply now for Eterna they might give paid variant for Eterna as per my conversion with Eterna team via email. Is it possible to convert eterna from paid to LTF later once my annual salary crosses Rs 30L ?
i had a recent interaction over mail and got a reply that if u have paid eterna you can covert it into LTF only new applications are getting LTF eterna whose income is above 30L and they have also stopped upgrading cards and saying to wait for 1 year i am also stuck with LTF Premier they are ready to give me eterna paid

I had applied for BOB Eterna online (application number 220912900015236 ). Today the status says VKYC is pending and the link is sent to my mail and phone. However I have not received any link. Checked all sms and spam etc. Should I wait for a day or get in touch with them?

View attachment 4679
After complaining to all available BOBcard emails, on twitter etc, everywhere I get the same response: "Please complete VKYC by clicking on the link sent to you". I replied "I have NOT RECEIVED any link". Response is "please complete VKYC..."

Also there is a enquiry/hit in my CIBIL on 12th September from BOB.

After complaining to all available BOBcard emails, on twitter etc, everywhere I get the same response: "Please complete VKYC by clicking on the link sent to you". I replied "I have NOT RECEIVED any link". Response is "please complete VKYC..."

Most probably there will be physical kyc now. Or escalate the matter to escalations@bobfinancial.com

You will get response in 5 days.

Only they guys over mail can help you, so avoid call or tweet to save your time

Hi @TechnoFino

same thing with me. applied hpoing for ltf or else will take another card. But, stuck since 3 weeks for video kyc. No response from support mails. BoB customer care sucks.

same, waiting for vkyc link. no one responds to mails. ahh :mad:

same issue.

Update: sent mail asking for video kyc link. got reply saying that my video kyc is already done. What? Thw status of application now shows, "We have received your application and it is under process." Are they for real or will they reject it because they are incompetent to finish my video kyc. Hope they process it and approve it.

cc: @ashwinsid @Predator @TechnoFino

same issue.

Update: sent mail asking for video kyc link. got reply saying that my video kyc is already done. What? Thw status of application now shows, "We have received your application and it is under process." Are they for real or will they reject it because they are incompetent to finish my video kyc. Hope they process it and approve it.

It will be approved, I guess. I also got my card without VKYC. Just only once, one agent came to my house to verify the address. After a few days, the card was approved and dispatched

same issue.

I asked and asked everywhere. Then said please cancel my application. Again got a response saying complete VKYC through link that is already sent.

I deserve it for voluntarily applying for the card.

It will be approved, I guess. I also got my card without VKYC. Just only once, one agent came to my house to verify the address. After a few days, the card was approved and dispatched
Man, these BoB guys are the worst. I hope they either approve my eterna card as ltf or just reject it. Not worth the mental agony.

Even i had verification but no communication from them :confused: :confused:
How long has it been?

Just today finished my in-person verification, no video kyc(escalated for video kyc link, they said it's already done). They guy took my aadhaar photo. Nothing else. Hopefully the card gets approved and it's LTF. How many more days after ipv for card approval? @TechnoFino

same issue.

its under process then

my application rejected last month and they are not even telling exact reason for rejection.. already sent rbi circular still not telling the reason..

how long should i wait to apply again ?
also can i apply with another number that is not aadhar registered to apply now..

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from BOB Financial Solutions Ltd!!

With reference to your trail mail, we would like to inform you that your Visa Eterna card ending xxxx is under Life time free category. Hence, no Joining Fess and Annual Fees will be charged to you.

Assuring the best of service!!

Thank you.

After having to raise an RBI complaint for them to issue the card, I was worried there'd be some bad blood and they wouldn't give me LTF, but thankfully, nothing of the sort.

After having to raise an RBI complaint for them to issue the card, I was worried there'd be some bad blood and they wouldn't give me LTF, but thankfully, nothing of the sort.
what's your income? also, whom did you mail for ltf confirmation?

After dozens of tweets which got automated replies and after many many emails which were not responded to regarding VKYC link not sent to me, today they say my record is availble in CKYC and hence VKYC not required... !! I dont even know what they mean. Because I dont have any account or card with Bank of Baroda.

1664364846727.png

After dozens of tweets which got automated replies and after many many emails which were not responded to regarding VKYC link not sent to me, today they say my record is availble in CKYC and hence VKYC not required... !! I dont even know what they mean. Because I dont have any account or card with Bank of Baroda.

View attachment 5231
There is something called client side KYC. Mine also got stuck at this point for some time. I think bank needs to verify it from their end about KYC

Back