• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Change Club Vistara ID while keeping points

rockking1994

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My Story
It all begins with me reapplying for an SBI Club Vistara Prime Credit Card from my moms number (rest all is mine pan kyc and email all is mine)
got approved and was very happy i got the card with 95000 limit i look at the card and at the back there was the club vistara id printed thats fine i thought
there might be a way to change it in the SBI card app and there was no way in the app to change it i thought i will have to call customer care for this and live the nightmare of
explaning it to them that i already have a clubvistara id and need to either transfer my existing 300 pints to the new cvid or change my cvid for the card to the old one or either i just create a new id and forget the old points which to be honest felt worth rather than talking to the SBI customer support from my past exprience
it thought i can give a try for vistra customer support may be they can help me so i search on google how to change club vistara id and think i am not in mood to go trough this hassle and thought lets just create a new account and clicked on the second search result which was this link https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/login/unlock-account
i dont know what just hit me i put in my new cvid printed on the back of the card put in my email id(already have an account with it) they sent me the temporary password on the email i go to login page and login using the new cvid and temporary password it asked me to set a new password i used my old one as it is next i login in to my account using the email and password and lo and behold my account is updated with my new cvid with all my old points intact

Some additional details
About 6 months ago i was miss sold and SBI card prime on the false pre text of LTF elite card never activated the card and closed the card thats a different story all togeather
soon after that SBI cashback card was released tried to apply that but could not apply as there is a 6 month ban waited 6 month and reapplied and got rejected (my past exp with SBI so many emails and calls still nothing)
applied for axis club vistara prime card got rejected note i already have 6 month old axis airtel card which recently got limit enhance from 15k to 1.7k probably the reason for rejection
so applied an SBI club vistara prime credit card using my moms number my rm said it shows you already had an card if the verification guy asks about it just say no she was nice probaly she had an target sales to achive and i also agreed for the add on card for my wife infact the verification guy actuly asked me about my old ac with my actual number he probably knew though i said no idea about that and the call got disconnected i literally thought i have been rejected after some time i get the application approved message with tentative limit and dispatch message :)
now waiting for Club Vistara Silver membership and yet to apply for priority pass

My Story
It all begins with me reapplying for an SBI Club Vistara Prime Credit Card from my moms number (rest all is mine pan kyc and email all is mine)
got approved and was very happy i got the card with 95000 limit i look at the card and at the back there was the club vistara id printed thats fine i thought
there might be a way to change it in the SBI card app and there was no way in the app to change it i thought i will have to call customer care for this and live the nightmare of
explaning it to them that i already have a clubvistara id and need to either transfer my existing 300 pints to the new cvid or change my cvid for the card to the old one or either i just create a new id and forget the old points which to be honest felt worth rather than talking to the SBI customer support from my past exprience
it thought i can give a try for vistra customer support may be they can help me so i search on google how to change club vistara id and think i am not in mood to go trough this hassle and thought lets just create a new account and clicked on the second search result which was this link https://www.airvistara.com/in/en/club-vistara/login/unlock-account
i dont know what just hit me i put in my new cvid printed on the back of the card put in my email id(already have an account with it) they sent me the temporary password on the email i go to login page and login using the new cvid and temporary password it asked me to set a new password i used my old one as it is next i login in to my account using the email and password and lo and behold my account is updated with my new cvid with all my old points intact

Some additional details
About 6 months ago i was miss sold and SBI card prime on the false pre text of LTF elite card never activated the card and closed the card thats a different story all togeather
soon after that SBI cashback card was released tried to apply that but could not apply as there is a 6 month ban waited 6 month and reapplied and got rejected (my past exp with SBI so many emails and calls still nothing)
applied for axis club vistara prime card got rejected note i already have 6 month old axis airtel card which recently got limit enhance from 15k to 1.7k probably the reason for rejection
so applied an SBI club vistara prime credit card using my moms number my rm said it shows you already had an card if the verification guy asks about it just say no she was nice probaly she had an target sales to achive and i also agreed for the add on card for my wife infact the verification guy actuly asked me about my old ac with my actual number he probably knew though i said no idea about that and the call got disconnected i literally thought i have been rejected after some time i get the application approved message with tentative limit and dispatch message :)
now waiting for Club Vistara Silver membership and yet to apply for priority pass
so did you get those 300 points as well??

you can call customer care and tell that you want to merge two Accounts
.they will do and you won't lose points. i did recently. prompt response no issues. wait for 3 days and would be done.

I had a similar problem with my Axis Vistara Infinite.. but the way of solving this was much longer.. The Vistara CV ID that i was already using which had points lot of points was different from the one that axis provided on my vistara infinite card.. The new ID also kept showing INVALID ID when ever i tried to login. (probably one mobile number with 2 CVIDs were not possible, hence new id invalid)

Called Vistara customer care and wrote emails to them to tell them the problem and maybe merge the accounts but they said only axis can solve this.

So after many many calls to axis Customer care (which is chargeable by the minute on vodafone) and many service request numbers over a month, Customer care finally cancelled the first card and reissued it with my actual CV ID..

Only after that i finally got the welcome 10000cv points, vistara gold status and free business class ticket..

Back