• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert dual varient to Visa for LTF Sapphiro credit card?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I want to convert the dual varient Sapphiro LTF card to Visa.
Raised a request on ICICI customer care number, they rejected and said for Visa, I need to get a new paid card.

Email support told me that there's no process to convert the card to Visa.

Twitter (X) support also said that to get Visa, i have to apply for a fresh paid card.

Any other way to convert the dual varient to Visa card?

Its a myth that setting PIN is the only way to activate a card. There are multiple ways to activate.

1. Going to card controls and changing any settings for e.g. enabling ecom or modifying any transaction limit. You can even roll back to previous settings after changing.
2. Via SMS
3. Via call to customer care
4. Via missed call
5. Setting PIN (only if you ever want to swipe in a POS machine)
I have changed setting of my VISA variant. Disabled the ATM withdrawals and Enabled the Online transaction.
I hop it will count the card is active

No reply as of yet. (sent mail last Friday, 9th aug) I send the email to costumer.care@icicibank.com. What Email did you guys put request to?
The same email. Don't worry you will get response till tomorrow otherwise you can try twitter it will respond within 2 days via call.
Else you can call cc for your concern and if he/she denies then force them to take complaint about the same.

Yes, As of now at 20:21 date 13 August 2024.
Why you have doubt 🤔 on this ?

You are saying from very first day that dual card will be deactivated. But it's not true as other members also confirmed the same.
And I am also saying the same that.
Because mine is deactivated man.
I checked iMobile app and dual is gone from there.
I tried to recharge my phone with mastercard but it showed incorrect details when I entered mastercard details.

I received my new visa variant card as it was delivered today.

Yes I have checked CVV online. But will not use it till I need to use it as said by @sasha008 . Let's see what happens with dual card.

Edit: I called icici bank customer care and confirmed that visa variant is LFT

It's great to hear that you got the Visa. Hopefully you should have dual as well but just confirm back after 7 working days. BTW don't attend any calls from ICICI now.

Back