• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert dual varient to Visa for LTF Sapphiro credit card?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
I want to convert the dual varient Sapphiro LTF card to Visa.
Raised a request on ICICI customer care number, they rejected and said for Visa, I need to get a new paid card.

Email support told me that there's no process to convert the card to Visa.

Twitter (X) support also said that to get Visa, i have to apply for a fresh paid card.

Any other way to convert the dual varient to Visa card?

No reply as of yet. (sent mail last Friday, 9th aug) I send the email to costumer.care@icicibank.com. What Email did you guys put request to?
update:
So I left a message on twitter. Got a call back form costumer care and they said that I have to wait 2-3 more months as my card was generated in April and I can only put a card change to visa request after 6 months. I tried to ask multiple times (politely), she did not budge from 6 months thing.

How did you request?
Actually my company is having tie up with many banks for the salary account including ICICI. For salary accounts if salary is above 1.5L per month you can get it LTF. So i mailed to the person allotted for my company from ICICI bank he processed my application offline. That’s it.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual (Master and Amex) to Visa Conversion Journey step by step is posted here:

ICICI Sapphiro Dual (Master and Amex) to Visa Conversion Journey step by step is posted here:

You are lucky then.
My dual is closed.
Anyways not a big issue as already have Rubyx dual as LTF.

Back