• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,221
Last edited:

LT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Further updates
-21st Feb- Got a response "clarifying" i will get the card FYF, No joining bonus and 12.5k GST as renewl (waived at 10L)
- Tried a back and fourth to try LTF sadly didnt work, and i agreed to it
- New TAT given 1st March

FYI all emails to and from escalations- now if they dont respond who do we escalate to?
MD cell is the next level. But if they have asked you for upgrade form, then most probably they will upgrade ..

Pr@k

TF Select
MD cell is the next level. But if they have asked you for upgrade form, then most probably they will upgrade ..
I had attached the upgrade form with my initial email, but yes they had asked me to provide acceptance to the 12.5k year 2 fees etc.

Its a weeks wait, Im happy to wait and see what happens.

do you have the MD cell email id?

dk619

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
One of my friends mailed to the grievance redressal office; he has a Regalia credit card with an 8.5L limit and 15L yearly spends on the card.He has a 45L ITR, but still he was rejected. How do I escalate this and ensure Infinia is approved?
attached mail for reference.

Attachments

• B19D3F52-848E-4DA4-9081-C4FBFB4CDBB0.jpeg
    B19D3F52-848E-4DA4-9081-C4FBFB4CDBB0.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 79

Pr@k

TF Select
Further updates
-21st Feb- Got a response "clarifying" i will get the card FYF, No joining bonus and 12.5k GST as renewl (waived at 10L)
- Tried a back and fourth to try LTF sadly didnt work, and i agreed to it
- New TAT given 1st March

FYI all emails to and from escalations- now if they dont respond who do we escalate to?
Update!!!

Card approved and will be dispatched soon!

I can tell you I was sceptical of this process after my RM denied but in 4 days & 2 emails later it’s been approved

Thank you all for your guidance

Cheers

Pr@k

TF Select
Hi all,
One of my friends mailed to the grievance redressal office; he has a Regalia credit card with an 8.5L limit and 15L yearly spends on the card.He has a 45L ITR, but still he was rejected. How do I escalate this and ensure Infinia is approved?
attached mail for reference.

How old is his regalia and does he have a account with HDFC

my advantage was salary account with HDFC for over a decade I believe

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Update!!!

Card approved and will be dispatched soon!

I can tell you I was sceptical of this process after my RM denied but in 4 days & 2 emails later it’s been approved

Thank you all for your guidance

Cheers
Congratulations! My communication timelines with HDFC are very similar to yours! I am in the step where they gave me a TAT of 28 Feb after I agreed to their upgrade terms and sent them the form. Still waiting to hear back or see any indication of a new card on netbanking. Could you share how exactly did they confirm the approval and dispatch?

sma

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I requested for upgrade and got rejected, I have regalia with 9.8L Limit, Imperia account and ITR required, Cibil 810. Still it was denied. I have Magnus 6L+ & ICICI amazon pay (33L limit). So any c2c or any other way to push them. I requested for card closer then they are sending DBC upgrade. But I don't want to take DBC and wait.

LT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Congratulations! My communication timelines with HDFC are very similar to yours! I am in the step where they gave me a TAT of 28 Feb after I agreed to their upgrade terms and sent them the form. Still waiting to hear back or see any indication of a new card on netbanking. Could you share how exactly did they confirm the approval and dispatch?
For me, I got SMS from Bluedart about card being dispatched first. It appeared in netbanking much later.

Pr@k

TF Select
For me, I got SMS from Bluedart about card being dispatched first. It appeared in netbanking much later.

There was quite a bit of back and fourth with me showcasing why I believed I should be LTF… I did however right in the first email attach the form

But the second I ‘gave in’ to their terms I got an email 24 hrs later saying approval and will be received in 5-7 business days

spicedlatte

TF Buzz
I requested for upgrade and got rejected, I have regalia with 9.8L Limit, Imperia account and ITR required, Cibil 810. Still it was denied. I have Magnus 6L+ & ICICI amazon pay (33L limit). So any c2c or any other way to push them. I requested for card closer then they are sending DBC upgrade. But I don't want to take DBC and wait.

I have a 13 year Imperia relationship with them, regalia LTF with 9.3L limit and ITR>40L. Yet, I don't want to play mind games with HDFC since their approval has no rhyme or reason. I did miss out on a previous LTF Infinia upgrade, but it is what it is. For now I don't feel like I want to pursue it, especially for FYF (DCB they're offering me for FYF now), when I have Magnus and SCB Ultimate.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I had attached the upgrade form with my initial email, but yes they had asked me to provide acceptance to the 12.5k year 2 fees etc.

Its a weeks wait, Im happy to wait and see what happens.

do you have the MD cell email id?
Did you attached the ITR/Sal Slip along with the form ?

I upgraded to DCB, and was not able to use it on few websites, raised complaint & requested for upgrade to Infinia, got an email with a form similar to your terms. But if I attach the ITR, it might get rejected, it's much below their ask. On thee other hand, I have a 13L limit on the DCB, and my card relationship with HDFC is > 20 yrs.

Pr@k

TF Select
Did you attached the ITR/Sal Slip along with the form ?

I upgraded to DCB, and was not able to use it on few websites, raised complaint & requested for upgrade to Infinia, got an email with a form similar to your terms. But if I attach the ITR, it might get rejected, it's much below their ask. On thee other hand, I have a 13L limit on the DCB, and my card relationship with HDFC is > 20 yrs.

Nope nothing but the Filled out form attached to the first post of this thread along with the latest CC statement from my Regalia
no other docs were asked or provided