• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,206
Last edited:

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Infinia @ 2,500+ GST ? :rolleyes:

Accept it, and mention in the mail that you are accepting for Infinia Metal only.

I think it'a a typo from them, they seems to be offering Regalia Business @ 2500

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Accept it, and mention in the mail that you are accepting for Infinia Metal only.

I think it'a a typo from them, they seems to be offering Regalia Business @ 2500
The fees and its waiver is for Regalia. It is a typing error on their side and they’ll not issue you a Infinia on the basis of a mistake. Moreover, Regalia paid is not worth the fees. Please try for LTF or get Millenia.

Yes, I also think it's just a typo or a fixed mail response template & he forgot to update it 😂
Because I currently hold a business Moneyback card with just 1.75 lakh limit

The fees and its waiver is for Regalia. It is a typing error on their side and they’ll not issue you a Infinia on the basis of a mistake. Moreover, Regalia paid is not worth the fees. Please try for LTF or get Millenia.
Yes, I am gonna try for LTF or as it is FYF so used it for 1 year & try for LTF again and if they don't offer it LTF then I will try to downgrade or close the card.

What does it mean, am I getting FYF Regalia credit card or Infinia credit card, renewal fee & spend based wavier seems to be of Regalia though.
1678778895983.png
Received a call from HDFC that after another review they will be able to offer only Regalia and not Infinia (lol they are not even admitting that they made typo mistake) I told them whatever the response is please keep the communication to email only so atleast I can have written proof.
l asked for LTF Regalia and they say they will get back to me. Let see now.

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Does HDFC report to cibil billed amount or total outstanding at month end? My billing date is 15th. If i dont pay the bill till month end and do some more transactions after billing date, will they report only the billed amount or total outstanding to cibil? I want to increase reported amount shown in cibil by hdfc as they don't report credit limit separately. Please advise

rngrddy

TF Buzz
Finally got upgraded from LTF Regalia ( more than a decade old) to FYF DCB and then to FYF Infinia within the same statement cycle. Was not able to use DCB with my spendings just after receiving the card, at one point was thinking of shifting to Magnus if they do not approve, but they did and card has been despatched yesterday. Thanks to all the members who posted their experiences here and replied to my queries.

Some how the upgrades have also resulted in Experion score improved to 888 from 860. Have started receiving sms offering all kind of loans.
I just got upgraded from Regalia to DCB(from branch as I hold imperia account) 2 weeks ago with 12L limit and already spent 3.5 lacs, can I request to upgrade to Infenia? could not swipe this card at many locations. or should I wait for some 90 days to raise a request?
how did you request an upgrade to infinia? email? did you send any forms? Appreciate your help

Last edited:

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just got upgraded from Regalia to DCB(from branch as I hold imperia account) 2 weeks ago with 12L limit and already spent 3.5 lacs, can I request to upgrade to Infenia? could not swipe this card at many locations. or should I wait for some 90 days to raise a request?
how did you request an upgrade to infinia? email? did you send any forms? Appreciate your help
Write to escalations, email ID is in the 1st post of this thread. No need to wait, write with screenshots of all the places you could not use it. Your spend and limit will get you approved. Do send your last months Regalia statement and mention the limit. Go for it.

shsinha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In my case, customer service called and offered me to upgrade from Regalia to Infinia

rngrddy

TF Buzz
Write to escalations, email ID is in the 1st post of this thread. No need to wait, write with screenshots of all the places you could not use it. Your spend and limit will get you approved. Do send your last months Regalia statement and mention the limit. Go for it.
Thank you for your quick response,i have used about 3.5 lacs in all last 2 weeks, mostly online, less offline. sent an email to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. lets see...

rngrddy

TF Buzz
In my case, customer service called and offered me to upgrade from Regalia to Infinia

Sir they are now ready to provide me DCB LTF after mail conversation in place of intermiles signature LTF card which is going to be phased out, bt they are asking me to send upgrade form via e-mail, is it good to have DCB LTF or Regalia LTF is good pl suggest
DCB LTF? they are offering DCB LTF now a days?