• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
Salary account in HDFC prefferd banking, regalia with 8L limit and 5L spend in 6 months they denied my workmate, he threatened to shut all relationship with HDFC (Banking + Insurance + CC + loan + demat ) only then he got a email with approval
@Pr@k ... was it LTF Infinia?

Asking because my close friend will be in a similar situation soon because he's switching jobs and has an option to pick HDFC or ICICI or Citibank (Axis) for salary account.

He already has a HDFC Regalia LTF for several years now (don't know how long for sure but I guess 6-7 years easily) + HDFC Bank account (with 10k balance requirement) for over 15 years now.
We've been trying to get Infinia LTF for over 1-2 years now through RM but didn't happen.

Also his salary is around 1.5L (take home), I think Net will be slightly higher.
What's your workmates salary, sorry to ask but please do share here or via DM if possible, this is important since our RM is almost useless and my friend wants to try one last time before picking another bank

According to guy who took my application,with just 2.75L take home and good credit is required, when I told him I have imperia account with 30L deposits and all he told that all not required. This guy incharge of Bangalore some area.
@sma .. please share the contact via DM. So we can also try

Last edited:
@sid16

I'm afraid there isn't a simple Yes or No on whether a upgrade request to Infinia will be accepted or declined. There are various criteria's discussed in this thread that needs to be fulfilled. Some of them being the 8-10L credit limit on your existing HDFC CC and minimum salary requirements (ambiguous) and/or NRV with HDFC bank.

But I do believe you should be able to upgrade a DCB (with the required CL) easily when compared with a similar upgrade request on Regalia First.
If have two different CC with HDFC, you can potentially hold onto one card & upgrade the other. I don't see any issues there

@sid16

I'm afraid there isn't a simple Yes or No on whether a upgrade request to Infinia will be accepted or declined. There are various criteria's discussed in this thread that needs to be fulfilled. Some of them being the 8-10L credit limit on your existing HDFC CC and minimum salary requirements (ambiguous) and/or NRV with HDFC bank.

But I do believe you should be able to upgrade a DCB (with the required CL) easily when compared with a similar upgrade request on Regalia First.
If have two different CC with HDFC, you can potentially hold onto one card & upgrade the other. I don't see any issues there

I believe I should be able to satisfy all their criteria regarding the upgrade. The issue is that my RM was suggesting that they won't allow another super premium card since I already have a DCB. But I had heard of people holding both DCB and Infinia. Just wanted to know whether anyone in this forum is holding both DCB and Infinia and also how have they done the same.

I got upgraded to DCB from Regalia in Feb 2023 as FYF.
It was later that I got to know about the Alumni offer - as per which I should get the card LTF.

Has anyone been able to change the status of existing paid DCB card to LTF based on Alumni program? If yes, can you please let me know as to how you went about it?

My wife got her Infinia in 2019 as FYF. It was her first credit card and did not even had Cibil score then. She had 30L in fixed deposits for a few months, but did not meet salary criteria.

Have MoneyBack Platinum with 8.68L Master Card Variant. Got upgrade to Regalia World (Master Card) offer. I need Infinia. Should i accept this request and then request for infinia or mail them for Infinia directly (Was rejected previously with 43 L as gross Salary [Non RSU's]). I am a salaried employee with 48 L as Gross Salary in IT industry.

Have MRCC with 13.5L as limit and Magnus with 4.35L as limit.

Last edited:
You can get infinia directly also with salary slips. If they deny, apply regalia card to card after closing your moneyback. you'll get it LTF

do hdfc c2c can get you ltf cards? any experience here.... hdfc agent saying millenia ltf possible. i told him i want regalia ltf.
i have 7 lakh limit in icici card.
anyone tried hdfc c2c successfully in this forum.

Back